Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 3ds styluses make great ear cleaners to hygieneMaxx

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Try it if you have a 3ds, just scoop the wax out with the edge and you'll be surprised to see how much you'll find. If you don't have one you can buy a pack of 10 for $3 on Ali Express.

I've moved onto using a mini nail clippers to clean my ears but I always love using a stylus still.

Incel life hack.

A bullet will make sure no wax will appear again, give it a go.

Just wash your ears and use qtips

I let my dogs lick the inside of my ear. They clean it up pretty good.

Not a bad idea, HighIQcel. Personally, I use nails I find lying around construction sites.

thats low inhib as fuck
Beats having to work up the courage to go to a store and talk to a cashier.
Sometimes if you're lucky, you can grab a whole box of them and get out of there before the builders even see you, I've been using the same nails for months now. They're made of sturdy metal, too, so you can really scrape them around in there, without worrying about them bending or breaking. :)

I really do. When I lay on the ground with him he licks my face but really likes my ears
Interesting doesn’t it feel weird?

Interesting doesn’t it feel weird?
It feels really tingly. It's nice especially when he bites the earlobe. It's a tender feeling

If you're sensitive to ear infections i wouldnt do it. Thankfully i never had one in my life, i got strong ears.

Beats having to work up the courage to go to a store and talk to a cashier.
Sometimes if you're lucky, you can grab a whole box of them and get out of there before the builders even see you, I've been using the same nails for months now. They're made of sturdy metal, too, so you can really scrape them around in there, without worrying about them bending or breaking. :)

i mean if that shit falls in it could kill you. and it could severely damage your ear as well.

It feels really tingly. It's nice especially when he bites the earlobe. It's a tender feeling

If you're sensitive to ear infections i wouldnt do it. Thankfully i never had one in my life, i got strong ears.
Lucky you Ive had 2 so far

Where the fuck are you buying them. I can get a pack of 200 for 0.50

How about you pay for 500 Q-tips? It’s almost as if that’s what they’re designed for. More cleaners for less money.

How about you pay for 500 Q-tips? It’s almost as if that’s what they’re designed for. More cleaners for less money.
They actually aren't designed for cleaning ears bro. Find a scoop like object (3ds stylus or as @Gremlincel uses nails) and you will be pleasantly surprised to see how much wax you get out of your ear.
Not a bad idea, HighIQcel. Personally, I use nails I find lying around construction sites.
High iq as fuck, tfw you scoop a massive lump of wax out of your ears :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: