Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3am and rotting

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
All the "friends" I had online are gone because being the devils they are, left me because I was in need of people during an important crisis in my life. And all I do nowadays us stare at the walls. Why is it this bad. I fucking hate this. I'm so goddamn lonely. Do normies not see the pain they cause everyday. They are fucking animals

3am Chad is fucking stacy or cuddling with one right now
you and me? We rotting boyo

Hell I haven't had a single online friend since 2015. You'll start getting used to it, and for me I don't even crave friends after being lonely my whole life. I don't trust anyone now, people are monsters.

I actually have a plan on getting rid of humanity. I mean it this one could work (in minecraft) but it needs me to get into certain things

I haven't had an online friend, or any type of friend for that matter in a couple of years now. You are not alone.

All the "friends" I had online are gone because being the devils they are, left me because I was in need of people during an important crisis in my life. And all I do nowadays us stare at the walls. Why is it this bad. I fucking hate this. I'm so goddamn lonely. Do normies not see the pain they cause everyday. They are fucking animals
keep moving forward bro, im here with you

millionaire wakes up to some lobster and whine , or some high quality cake , then chilling his brain out with someone

while you and me rot

JFL at this eXiSt3nCe

people will ALWAYS let you down

millionaire wakes up to some lobster and whine , or some high quality cake , then chilling his brain out with someone

while you and me rot

JFL at this eXiSt3nCe

3am and rotting​

amateur. Here it is 14:22 PM and I have still not gone to sleep.

Yeah I meant now. I have read your threads about it.
They have sex 2-4 times a week. One time lasts only a few minutes at most, so in any given moment the odds of them having sex is of course very low.

They have sex 2-4 times a week. One time lasts only a few minutes at most, so in any given moment the odds of them having sex is of course very low.
Have you tried yelling at them or playing music really loud?

Have you tried yelling at them or playing music really loud?
Wrong topic. You hijacked non-related topic with your off-topic questions. Post on the relevant threads.

This life is so unhealthy, nobody to talk to, nowhere to go and constantly just staying at home looking at the computer