Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 39 year old short balding Indian man cold approaches white females

Brutal janitor pill

He smells like brut

Mogs me even with that baldspot

hes lightskin for a curry, he could probably do better in his home country with the dark foids.

One of the comments:

"You won half the contest when you put yourself out there. Good job !"

Yeah, he has won half of the contest if the contest is to get sent to jail for harassment :feelskek:

The blonde French girl at 6:17 was clearly not interested yet she gave him her real number. What's up with that?

I guess she figured maybe a free drink?

Sad man. Even worse he mogs me

Amazing Freudian slip there when the host guy said "any last words before we start". "Any last words" is what they ask before you are executed jfl. They both know its over for this guy

Dude looks so fucking depressed and tired each time they cut back to him after the approach

She'll just ignore his call. She felt guilty for rejecting him. I very much doubt she'll agree to spend more alone time with him.
The blonde French girl at 6:17 was clearly not interested yet she gave him her real number. What's up with that?

I guess she figured maybe a free drink?

Someone send this janitor a link to this website. He needs a new home :feelskek:

why these curries try at this point, they are joker in front of foids and Chad will bully/MOG them.

they are literally definition of joke all around the world and not stopping this.
curry is most cucked.