Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

39 year old Incel complains about never having a girlfriend.

1) This guy was a faggot before he even got locked up. He couldn't have transformed himself from straight to gay just because no pussy was available. I would jerk off thinking of foids if I was in prison. No way would a guy's ass ever be appealing to me. The sight of another guy is a guaranteed way to turn me off, not turn me on.

2) What makes this fucker assume he could take anyone he wants to ass-rape in a fight? What if someone ended up beating him down and turning him into a slave?

3) No one should be getting raped in prison. If it happens, the state (or federal government) should be 100% liable and get sued into oblivion. Your safety is their responsibility. No excuses. There's no reason why we have security cameras on every damn street--to the point where our privacy is a thing of the past--yet, we can't have security cameras in every corner of a prison complex.
This aired in 2006 and he had been incarcerated since the mid-70's. He was said to be one of the most dangerous inmates in the state which caused him to catch more charges behind bars and end up in prison a lot longer than he would've been. In one video he said he had inmates pass their piss and shit down to his cell and he mixed it up and put glass in it and tossed it on a guard. He put glass in it so when the guard tried to wipe it off, the glass would cut his skin and make the piss and shit get in the cuts.

But at the time of that interview, he had been incarcerated in solitary confinement for 12 years. Although, someone who claim to have been incarcerated in the same prison with Fleece Johnson said that he picked on guys who were effeminate and homosexual already.

It dont make make me no difference

someone who claim to have been incarcerated in the same prison with Fleece Johnson said that he picked on guys who were effeminate and homosexual already.
That's exactly what I figured.