Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 38 year old sub5 manlet/voicelet comes to meet JB good but meets you tuber LARPing as dad, forced to eat “cockroaches”

too fucking cringy

@JosefMengelecel we need to flag this. Got his friend Eric Kanevsky’s channel suspended though

Decent acting, but it's really absurd how hard they try to push the "teens are iLlEgAl" narrative ... where I'm from the age of consent is 14 and I can proudly say that I would still fuck a 14 yo if I got approached by one. Just because I'm in my twenties doesn't mean I don't prefer teens anymore.

Comments are also top tier cringe ... "tHaTs wHaT yOu gEt fOr tRyInG tO bE wItH a lItErAl mInOr!" :soy: jfl, bitch is 15 and probably sucked 10 cocks already. If Chad does it it's fine, if incel does it he's a "pReDaToR!" :soy:

Last edited:
Hopefully one day one of these guys they entrap fills them full of holes.

Wouldn't feel like a big man if the guy went loco.

15 "girl" LOL sure

ah, the good old normie vigilante coombait :feelshaha: the jew whispers in the normie's ear and the normie turns ferocious. frothing at the mouth he is determined to stomp on the last remaining sane people of his society: loli enthusiasts. PREDATOR! shouts the normalcuck and he feels a sudden surge of warmth inside. he enters a state of euphoria where he is loved by all but he can't control it. the normie's last thought before he leaves this world sparks his mind suddenly. "GOOD GOY". the normcattle is now complete. he has served his purpose in this life and is ready to ascend

ah, the good old normie vigilante coombait :feelshaha: the jew whispers in the normie's ear and the normie turns ferocious. frothing at the mouth he is determined to stomp on the last remaining sane people of his society: loli enthusiasts. PREDATOR! shouts the normalcuck and he feels a sudden surge of warmth inside. he enters a state of euphoria where he is loved by all but he can't control it. the normie's last thought before he leaves this world sparks his mind suddenly. "GOOD GOY". the normcattle is now complete. he has served his purpose in this life and is ready to ascend
These videos are only made for internet fame. These guys wouldn’t make these videos if these videos didn’t get views

Decent acting, but it's really absurd how hard they try to push the "teens are iLlEgAl" narrative ... where I'm from the age of consent is 14 and I can proudly say that I would still fuck a 14 yo if I got approached by one. Just because I'm in my twenties doesn't mean I don't prefer teens anymore.

Comments are also top tier cringe ... "tHaTs wHaT yOu gEt fOr tRyInG tO bE wItH a lItErAl mInOr!" :soy: jfl, bitch is 15 and probably sucked 10 cocks already. If Chad does it it's fine, if incel does it he's a "pReDaToR!" :soy:
You call that decent acting?
Maybe if you grew up with reality tv shows lmao

These videos are only made for internet fame. These guys wouldn’t make these videos if these videos didn’t get views
yeah but the viewers coom hard :feelsthink: and who knows, maybe they think they're fighting the good fight :feelskek:

You call that decent acting?
Maybe if you grew up with reality tv shows lmao
Better than my acting for sure. I guess. I'm a good actor.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back