Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

38 year old fat foid thinks she's entitled to a rich betabux

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I wonder why she didn't try to get one when she was young and fertile. Probably because she wasted her youth chasing chad and tyrone dick and has nothing to show for it.

Why do foids play around with words and then pretend to have said anything of substance? All the non answers deflections and projections I've witnessed over the years man, if only the gynocracy hadn't taken men's fundamental human right of corrective foid beating :feelsseriously:

Women are not entitled to ANYTHING

Why do foids play around with words and then pretend to have said anything of substance?
"I am the table" I don't even know what that means. Is it that she's entitled to free shit and doesn't need to give anything back? That's called a parasite.

I hate fat foids more than any other animal on this planet

Even her femoid friends think she is too picky. Probably because they have seen her without makeup :feelskek:

Why do foids play around with words and then pretend to have said anything of substance? All the non answers deflections and projections I've witnessed over the years man, if only the gynocracy hadn't taken men's fundamental human right of corrective foid beating :feelsseriously:
91206E14 1CF6 41CD BDE8 C1D4EF83CD9B