Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

37 incels online

weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
i just realized how dead r/incels is. 40,000 readers. reduced to nothing. 

its literally over

They just moved on to 4chan and other places.

Not 40k online at once.

The vast majority of those 40k were normies

Over?? I think this forum is extremelly active.

That number meant nothing.
Half of it was easily people coming there for laughs or just to feel better about their miserable lives.
This site might not have much, but it's better than 2000 dumbshits spewing lies and "omgggg get help I hope this is satire..........................."

Usually, I used to see 300 to 1000 (sometimes exceeds over a 1000) "incel and noncels" online, back when we were on r/incels,

But yes, others may have migrated somewhere, or completely given up posting in general.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Usually, I used to see 300 to 1000 (sometimes exceeds over a 1000) "incel and noncels" online, back when we were on r/incels,

But yes, others may have migrated somewhere, or completely given up posting in general.

Where else? /r9k/ is a complete norman shithole now

VLÖ said:

Fembots ruined it. Thankfully they are not welcome here.

VLÖ said:
idkwattodowithlife said:

/r9k/ definitely sucks, I've been on there two years ago, when they had held a shit tonne of skyping and webcam live threads, ugh... Even some females appeared. The two incel subs I think exist are r/IncelsWithoutHate and r/Braincels, lol.

Atleast, wizardchan on 8chan had already existed accepted their defeat like incels and back then people on /r9k/ never accepted theirs lol.

idkwattodowithlife said:
/r9k/ definitely sucks, I've been on there two years ago, when they had held a shit tonne of skyping and webcam live threads, ugh... Even some females appeared. The two incel subs I think exist are r/IncelsWithoutHate and r/Braincels, lol.

Atleast, wizardchan on 8chan had already existed accepted their defeat like incels and back then people on /r9k/ never accepted theirs lol.

1. Group of incels try to make friends through r9k so they can escape their crippling loneliness
  2. play videogames together and help each other with mental and financial issues 
  3. Average *depressed* edgy stoner type girl shows up and picks out the best looking guys to fuel her ego 
  4. Acts friendly and cutesy around incels but in reality she's just using them for steam games or shit from amazon while autistic e-chads get nudes
EVERY FUCKING TIME

So glad I'm done with that shithole, traps and women completely raped it​

I feel like we are more active than we were in r/incels, maybe because of the new system.

But back in r/incels, we generally had 300 active, of those, 80% were normies

ChadThunderCuck said:
Average *depressed* edgy stoner type girl shows up and picks out the best looking guys to fuel her ego 

That is the benefit of modern skype chatting, you can legitimately see how looks work. You can see a sea of average internet nerds try their best to just talk to a girl they're so lonely, some will tell her their best stories, some will try to bully other incels to make her laugh, some will try to talk to her about music or media she likes, some will desperat4girls private message her all night. And you get to see it over the weeks and then she just chooses that attractive douchebag meme incel. You can see that in real time, she will get naked for him instantly.

It also helps you see how all these mentally ill women have no problems finding work or men when they magically find an attractive rich boyfriend and stop coming to the chats. We would never get to see this in IRL because they don't tolerate us just existing and watching like online chats do.

Wizard said:
That is the benefit of modern skype chatting, you can legitimately see how looks work. You can see a sea of average internet nerds try their best to just talk to a girl they're so lonely, some will tell her their best stories, some will try to bully other incels to make her laugh, some will try to talk to her about music or media she likes, some will desperat4girls private message her all night. And you get to see it over the weeks and then she just chooses that attractive douchebag meme incel. You can see that in real time, she will get naked for him instantly.

It also helps you see how all these mentally ill women have no problems finding work or men when they magically find an attractive rich boyfriend and stop coming to the chats. We would never get to see this in IRL because they don't tolerate us just existing and watching like online chats do.

Literally all this, I  completely gave up on discord because every server gets invaded by these fuckers. Girls don't even let incels be friends

They absolutely get high off of the power/control they get when receiving attention from guys who can't get chicks any other way. All they care about is feeling wanted even if it means manipulating the feelings of the cute little incels, who just want attention from a girl, around them. It's like a game almost, jumping from one thirsty guy to the next and watching their friendships crumble in the process.

The majority were accostumed to the reddit format, so of course all of them migrating to a forum it`s totally impossible , the majority decided to stay in reddit or go to 4/8 Chan to keep posting their precious images and memes around.