Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 36 year old MAN with 18 year old WOMAN is pedophile, ackshually

Agecucks, agecucks everywhere...

How is 18 a child?
Whores and cucks will be fantasizing about pedo lolli anime, but then cry about adult women dating older adult males.

It's completely normal.

No:feels:

Why do you pick a woman in her best and most fruitful years and not when she is an ugly, used up roasty ?:feels:

Older man dating younger w0men was the norm for millenias. Since older man have more recourses and are able to have femily, its only recently that its changed, but seeing the shitty economy we have today, soon things will go back to normal in that regard.

Its not pedophilia but you could argue that its predatory. Then again, women aren't viewed as "predatory" when they go searching for men with more affluence, money, status, etc. Women are kind of viewed as passive objects that get acted upon by male subjects. I agree with feminism that this isn't the case. Women are active subjects just like men are when it comes to dating. Women aren't being manipulated to date these older men. These women usually LOOK FOR these older men. She could have dated a guy her age. She could have dated a guy even younger than her, and yet she chose a guy twice her age.

Women never accept any responsibility for their actions. Its not our fault as males that women go look for men with more status, more experience and more money.

Twitter is so brain dead, I’m glad Elon Musk is destroying that platform

Ridiculous. 18 is AOC in every US state. In some it's even lower. Feminists won't be happy until the AOC is 25 or higher. (of course, only for men who prefer prime hole)

Gene Simmons said it best

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

This happens all the time but foids don't get outraged if he's good looking

Its not pedophilia but you could argue that its predatory. Then again, women aren't viewed as "predatory" when they go searching for men with more affluence, money, status, etc.
Women want a predator type of male, that overpowers them in nearly every metric since forever, even feminism wasn't able to change that

It's something that is reserved for chads and youthful looking asians

No, real pedos are attracted to pre-puberty children.

If that's predatory why cant ugly men succeed in such "groomings"? Because she has to like you hence the last word is hers.

These retarded think an 18 yo is too young to be in a relationship with a 36yo. But if you tell them an 18yo is too young for an onlyfans account watch the double speak.

All of these people would do the same fucking things.

The only people who pretend that being attracted to hot teenage girls is "pedophilia" are actual predators who are in the closet.

People like Robert Garnica of Barquisimeto, Venezuela, for example. He posts as princess_kitty14 on IncelTear. He stole a 14-year-old girl's selfies, impersonated her, and offered her virginity to strangers on r/virginityexchange.

Non-predators (most guys) merely look at jailbait and don't act on it.

How to even meet 18 year olds though

Why do you care what these people gotta say

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back