Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel $350 gift card giveaway + I burned a $100 dollar bill for the 6th time!

what is happening

what is happening

Volbanned
-
Shoutout to @Inline-g and @Emba for the suggestions. No request got more than one vote in the last thread except for "burn half of it and keep the other half" which I'm not going to do. So these two are what I chose.

Star and sigil

Should have used a "star of david."

It would have been more appropriate...

Oh well. There's always next time!
(hint hint;; )
Draw this satanic sigil in it
img_20200122_191156_615-jpg.193354
Do it im curious to what will happen maybe a demon will spawn legit
:fire: :waitwhat: :fire:

You should play my video and the song at the same time unless you prefer to hear my breath.
Previous

Last edited:
Extremely based. Did you feel any supernatural energies while doing it?

Based. I want a gift card

How much money do you have geez

Based. I want a gift card
$350 giveaway! :feelsXmas:

1) $100 @Emba
It's his cope bro. While i too could use the money, it doesn't bother me. Because it's his money.

Although i would certainly be grateful for another amazog gift #... Nod nod wink wink. If he prefers to burn it, it's his choice.

His money his choice!
(That seems too familiar ;; )

2) $100 @BrendioEEE who barely missed my previous giveaway.
Are you still giving it away, I was being depressed alone and not looking at the forum.

3) $150 AUD @VirginAutistManlet who is the only user I know of that lives in Australia. I can buy Amazon.com.au giftcards though I've never bought one before which is why I want to now.
Im 5'7 and when I go outside I get height mogged by teenage girls, let a lone adult men.

(Australia)
First user from Australia who replies here can get it if they want it.

4) $50 left! You can "vote" for whoever you think should get it but I'm not obligated to follow it. If I can find a reason not to give it to you I will give it to someone else.

If I mentioned your name reply here ASAP if you want it or I might give it to someone else.

Extremely based. Did you feel any supernatural energies while doing it?
I feel like I have no free will sometimes.

Nice of you to mention me for this but im okay, I dont need money, better give it to another incel here who is also poorcel, I have a lot of savings and steady stream of autismbux income.

Nice of you to mention me for this but im okay, I dont need money, better give it to another incel here who is also poorcel, I have a lot of savings and steady stream of autismbux income.
Okay. Do you know anybody else from Australia who is poor?

Moneymogs me tbh.
It honestly hurts my soul to see those bills being burned ngl. But anyway, it would be pretty neat if I could win something tho :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
I want $50 neetbux please

You want Amazon?
Which country? You're the first so I might buy it for you if no one else says they want it.
I’m in the US, whatever is most convenient for you to give I’d gladly accept

I’m in the US, whatever is most convenient for you to give I’d gladly accept
Do you already have an Amazon account? I'll just give it to you it right now. :D
Take a screenshot of you signed in. Blank out the personal details like the ZIP code, name under the search bar, and name on the right.

Let this serve as a reminder to all of us that moneymaxxing is merely cope

worked :yes:

thanks for the giftcard op

based Philantropistcel

Mfw I’m a poorcel + get GiveAwayMogged on chads.co
E8F44196 B86F 492C 8531 550F9457B30C

god bless the richcels

Shit breaks my hearth every time :cryfeels: But every one has there own cope

Giveaway winners are proof of JBW. Must be nice to be rich & white
I'm not rich or white.
@pp183 is not white.

Also I could buy an Amazon code for India or Japan but there aren't really any active users there. I tried to before but no one knows anybody who wants one from there.

Giveaway winners are proof of JBW. Must be nice to be rich & white
I'm poor as fuck bro I have less than 8k to my name atm in over 7 years of trying to make money.

I'm poor as fuck bro I have less than 8k to my name atm in over 7 years of trying to make money.

haha 8 k I legit have 15 euros on my bank atm :worryfeels:

8k mogs me. I’m like 1k in debt atm.
I'm not rich or white.
@pp183 is not white.

Also I could buy an Amazon code for India or Japan but there aren't really any active users there. I tried to before but no one knows anybody who wants one from there.
Cope brah, unless you’re dark then both of you race mog me.

All u niggas mog me

$350 giveaway! :feelsXmas:

1) $100 @Emba

2) $100 @BrendioEEE who barely missed my previous giveaway.

3) $150 AUD @VirginAutistManlet who is the only user I know of that lives in Australia. I can buy Amazon.com.au giftcards though I've never bought one before which is why I want to now.

First user from Australia who replies here can get it if they want it.

4) $50 left! You can "vote" for whoever you think should get it but I'm not obligated to follow it. If I can find a reason not to give it to you I will give it to someone else.

If I mentioned your name reply here ASAP if you want it or I might give it to someone else.

I feel like I have no free will sometimes.
Bro I'm Chadstralian too. Lol

Let this serve as a reminder to all of us that moneymaxxing is merely cope

Sent the code to @Emba because he was probally asleep by the time I started this thread.

@NEETFREAK you didn't reply fast enough so this offer is not valid anymore.
Do you already have an Amazon account? I'll just give it to you it right now. :D
Take a screenshot of you signed in. Blank out the personal details like the ZIP code, name under the search bar, and name on the right.

Bro I'm Chadstralian too. Lol
Already gave that away.

$50 code is the last one left.

Can i still get Amazon code? İm poor as fuck i need to buy product asap

Last edited:
Sent the code to @Emba because he was probally asleep by the time I started this thread.

@NEETFREAK you didn't reply fast enough so this offer is not valid anymore.

Already gave that away.

$50 code is the last one left.
Yes , I'm not after the money brocel. Just letting you know that there are multiple Chadstralians on this forum.

What do you need to buy?
I gave you a $45 Amazon.com code before. What can you buy in Turkey with it?

:feelsokman:
I can buy whatever I want. They can ship the products to Turkey. I'm not really sure what to buy but I'm planning to get dermaroller to reduce my scars.(ded srs, i've read that it works for scars that's not too severe). And to your other question, I bought gamer mouse + headphone with $45 you gave me. Thanks for that.

I can buy whatever I want. They can ship the products to Turkey. I'm not really sure what to buy but I'm planning to get dermaroller to reduce my scars.(ded srs, i've read that it works for scars that's not too severe). And to your other question, I bought gamer mouse + headphone with $45 you gave me. Thanks for that.
Which one do you want to buy? What is the total cost?

are you a millionairecel?

Which one do you want to buy? What is the total cost?
I'm can't give an exact number because when cargo and tax money are added, the price can be fluctuated. I think the $50 you mentioned would be enough. Or you can give whatever you have left. It's up to you.