Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 35 yo misandrist boss babe lawyer from leftist central commiefornia wants to pay $5000 to anyone who can find her a SUITABLE husband

Classic White woman

I would've watched the videos but I just can't stand foids screeching.
There's no screeching. Just celebrity-culture-fueled, teenage-brained, very fast, unintelligible valley girl speech.

Classic White woman
She has to be the poster child of the stereotypical vain shallow child-brained materialistic White female that swears by pumpkin lattes, Taylor Swift, yoga pants, and casual sex with Chads.

sad, pathetic, miserable pile of cancerous shit should be shot in her abomination called head and claim the 5 grand prize for dispatching evil trash from this world.
> “ I want witty humor teehee
> but no nerds sweaty
Where does this bitch think wit comes from?

Well she wasn’t as hateful of men as I thought she would be in the one video I watched at least but still she’s delusional if she thinks she’s going to get some top tier Chad at her age and body count.

Though perhaps she’s not quite delusional as most females in her position as she seemingly wants a lanky dweeb with British humour.

Plenty of those on Reddit if she can be bothered to look.

Actual British males tend to be homosexuals so it’s good for her that she only wants the humour and not necessarily an actual Brit.

sad, pathetic, miserable pile of cancerous shit should be shot in her abomination called head and claim the 5 grand prize for dispatching evil trash from this world.

She's hitting the wall pretty hard, body count close to 40 doesn't help her case. No sane high value guy wants this when there are better options. And guys like me are only 5'9 so immediately disqualified.

it is hard where she lives because all the foids mog her. She can geomax and be done with this but she rather whine about it online and let the world know what a shameless whore she really is.

she says she only wants to be with a 6 feet athlete jfl
You can notice that she speaks only about the look of the man, the money, the profession, the personality does not matter at all. :blackpill:
:forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Though perhaps she’s not quite delusional as most females in her position as she seemingly wants a lanky dweeb with British humour.

Plenty of those on Reddit if she can be bothered to look.

Actual British males tend to be homosexuals so it’s good for her that she only wants the humour and not necessarily an actual Brit.
You have to learn to read between her lines. She doesn't want lanky dweebs. What she actually wants is a Anglo Saxon Chad who is a cross between the refined snobbish Eastern Seaboard WASP and the rugged outdoorsy Midwest football playing Chad who has a traditional upbringing. What she wants is beyond what she can afford with her drooping weak-jawed face, high body count, emotional baggage, and leftist misandry.

Ban all forms of fornication!

She'll get married to her dog don't you worry about that

She's hitting the wall pretty hard, body count close to 40 doesn't help her case. No sane high value guy wants this when there are better options. And guys like me are only 5'9 so immediately disqualified.

it is hard where she lives because all the foids mog her. She can geomax and be done with this but she rather whine about it online and let the world know what a shameless whore she really is.
True that.

I’m 5’10 and still fat despite the 200lb loss so that leaves me out as a potential candidate for her as well lmao.

You have to learn to read between her lines. She doesn't want lanky dweebs. What she actually wants is a Anglo Saxon Chad who is a cross between the refined snobbish Eastern Seaboard WASP and the rugged outdoorsy Midwest football playing Chad who has a traditional upbringing. What she wants is beyond what she can afford with her drooping weak-jawed face, high body count, emotional baggage, and leftist misandry.
When you’re right you’re right.

True that.

I’m 5’10 and still fat despite the 200lb loss so that leaves me out as a potential candidate for her as well lmao.
I thought you were 5’10” and 3/4”. Brutal, but holy shit on the fat loss (good job)

Cumdumpster demands chad. Nothing new here
full

I do t know how this made to the news. Matchmaking in Germany is considered traditional business. They do exactly this. You go there tell your preferences and they try to find you a wife. 5000 is a fair price for this BTW.

Can't deny she past her prime since she's doing it. I bet 20 years before there was a queue of betabuxxers chasing her. Now this time is gone and she's ready to settle. (For so someone who's 6 feet tall, good physique, smart, not nerd)

she looks fuckable

Here is her $5000 bounty announcement that got picked up by the media:

View attachment 807642

View attachment 807644

Here's her requirements for her man:

View attachment 807645

View attachment 807646

Her body count is AT LEAST 36. She embarassingly confirms it here:

View attachment 807662

Here's her misandry :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::

View attachment 807647

View attachment 807654

She's totally drowning in existential crisis and loneliness after LOTS of men CONSTANTLY cancel dates with her:

View attachment 807649

View attachment 807650

View attachment 807652

View attachment 807653

And of course she rejects the brutal truth about her age and beauty :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::

View attachment 807651
She just wants a chad, like they all do. She can go online and bitch about where all the good men gone. We can go on this for him and bitch about been adult virgins. Everybody's entitled to there grief.

TBH she's 5ft11, so it's not that stupid for her to want 5ft11+. Issue is she'd have the same requirement if she was 5ft4. It's not that women want someone taller than them, it's that they want someone taller than other men (it's like having the fastest car).
Real Housewives Tamra Barney GIF

Short girls be like:
>I like tall guys because I want to breed out my short genes.

Average-height girls be like:
>I’m perfect height for a girl, so I want a tall guy that’s also perfect height for a man (6’3”).

Tall girls be like:
>I like tall guys because I want a man taller than me that makes me feel small.

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

Short men be like:
>Please God, let me reroll. Let me try again at life, please. At least make me rich so I can afford to painfully crush and stretch my bones.

She thinks she’s going to meet someone at equinox because she’s 5’11 and earns lots of money :smonk:

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

>He has to be at least 5’11”.
>I like guys like Chuck Bass (5’8”) and Matthew McConaughey (5’10”).
>Both of those guys are under 5’11”.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MFW even her celebrity crushes don’t meet her standards.

Confused Threes Company GIF by MOODMAN

>He has to be at least 5’11”.
>I like guys like Chuck Bass (5’8”) and Matthew McConaughey (5’10”).
>Both of those guys are under 5’11”.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MFW even her celebrity crushes don’t meet her standards.
Celebrities are actually a bunch of jewish manlets trying to statusmaxx (most are already rich) but sometimes it doesn't work look at (((Jonah Hill)))

Celebrities are actually a bunch of jewish manlets trying to statusmaxx (most are already rich) but sometimes it doesn't work look at (((Jonah Hill)))
While that’s true, actors are short for a variety of reasons.

now this is podracing the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Actors usually start young if they make it big. Child actors are typically selected for being small for their age (like Tom Holland in Billy Elliot or McCauley Culkin in Home Alone). This is because it’s easier to work with a small 12 yr old playing a 10 yr old than it is to work with a 10 yr old, so they select kids that are basically 2 years behind their peers in growth. Also, tall, young kids usually look weird, lanky, and ugly at this age. It’s no surprise that these smaller kids grow up to be shorter adults, like young Anakin’s actor. The few exceptions typically are only a little above average like Christian Bale (6’0”), Ryan Gosling (6’0”), or DiCaprio (5’11”), who just happened to get lucky growth spurts.

captain america lumber GIF

Additionally, the standard height for a leading actor in Hollywood is 6’0”, no more, no less. Hollywood execs are so gung-ho on this that they consider 6’1” too tall and 5’11” too short. This leads to guys like Henry Cavill (6’1”) and Hugh Jackman (6’2”) lying down about their height and Brad Pitt (5’11”) and Leonardo (5’11”) lying up to get jobs.

Animated GIF

Since they don’t want anyone upstaging the main character, most other characters have to be 5’10” or shorter. Being over 6’2” is considered a death sentence for acting, which is why Jacob Elordi used to lie about not being 6’5” for every audition.

Sydney Sweeney Couple GIF by euphoria

My brother is 6’3” and has been a background actor in some movies and TV shows, and for one of them, when the director saw him on set, she said, “Fine, we’ll let him stay, but do not hire anyone taller than him.” He was taller than the entire star cast and every other background character as well. He sticks out awkwardly in his scenes despite not being that tall.

Just some nerd facts about Hollywood.

Last edited:
While that’s true, actors are short for a variety of reasons.

now this is podracing the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Actors usually start young if they make it big. Child actors are typically selected for being small for their age (like Tom Holland in Billy Elliot or McCauley Culkin in Home Alone). This is because it’s easier to work with a small 12 yr old playing a 10 yr old than it is to work with a 10 yr old, so they select kids that are basically 2 years behind their peers in growth. Also, tall, young kids usually look weird, lanky, and ugly at this age. It’s no surprise that these smaller kids grow up to be shorter adults, like young Anakin’s actor. The few exceptions typically are only a little above average like Christian Bale (6’0”), Ryan Gosling (6’0”), or DiCaprio (5’11”), who just happened to get lucky growth spurts.

captain america lumber GIF

Additionally, the standard height for a leading actor in Hollywood is 6’0”, no more, no less. Hollywood execs are so gung-ho on this that they consider 6’1” too tall and 5’11” too short. This leads to guys like Henry Cavill (6’1”) and Hugh Jackman (6’2”) lying down about their height and Brad Pitt (5’11”) and Leonardo (5’11”) lying up to get jobs.

Animated GIF

Since they don’t want anyone upstaging the main character, most other characters have to be 5’10” or shorter. Being over 6’2” is considered a death sentence for acting, which is why Jacob Elordi used to lie about not being 6’5” for every audition.

Sydney Sweeney Couple GIF by euphoria

My brother is 6’3” and has been a background actor in some movies and TV shows, and for one of them, when the director saw him on set, she said, “Fine, we’ll let him stay, but do not hire anyone taller than him.” He was taller than the entire star cast and every other background character as well. He sticks out awkwardly in his scenes despite not being that tall.

Just some nerd facts about Hollywood.
I guess that makes sense tom cruise is the biggest movie star ever and he's a manlet that has to stand on crates not to get mogged

I guess that makes sense tom cruise is the biggest movie star ever and he's a manlet that has to stand on crates not to get mogged
jumping tom cruise GIF

Tom Cruise is 5’7”. He’s not that short.

tom cruise dally winston GIF

But yes, Tom Cruise made it big when he was very young in movies like The Outsiders. No lucky growth spurt for him; he’s always been short.

Tom Cruise is 5’7”. He’s not that short.
yeah but he still had to stand on crates to not appear shorter than his love interest, thats a pretty hard mogg especially as a billionaire international superstar

In a fixed world she would be bullied.
But in reality her insane demands made her famous and rich with that amount of followers..
Oh this world~

She has to be the poster child of the stereotypical vain shallow child-brained materialistic White female that swears by pumpkin lattes, Taylor Swift, yoga pants, and casual sex with Chads.
Here's a question.

What is she offering?
I was watching the videos and reached second video, then somewhere there she says i want a 6' foot and i stopped watching.

This hoe is 35 and still 16 in brain age, she can give me that 5k tho and ill get her a husband (in sims 4)
Let her have an ogre from prison

@starcrapoo These women seem like a nightmare. No wonder you're trying to escape

Last edited:
These women have more testosterone than most of the "men" in the State, no wonder she is looking elsewhere.
@wordingtonian

View attachment 807645
Quriky funny British Guys Step up :feelshaha:
Least Degenerate Anglo American woman
She's totally drowning in existential crisis and loneliness after LOTS of men CONSTANTLY cancel dates with her:

View attachment 807652
I am surprised, I thought there would still be a tonne of Simp guys willing to date her kek. It has to be her terrible voice and attitude which make them all ghost because she looks decent for a 34 year old

Looks like a dude. She can't buy a chad with a face like that.

Based on her height requirements video alone, I hope she finds herself alone, depressed, and suicidal.

Here is her $5000 bounty announcement that got picked up by the media:

View attachment 807642

View attachment 807644

View attachment 807645

View attachment 807646

View attachment 807662

Here's her misandry :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::

View attachment 807647

View attachment 807654

View attachment 807649

View attachment 807650

View attachment 807652

View attachment 807653

And of course she rejects the brutal truth about her age and beauty :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::

View attachment 807651
not a single fucking second.

She looks old for 35 and isn't nearly good looking enough to pull a stunt off like this in any case. I know several women (not as friends, as just foids I know) in their mid 30s who look both younger and just generally far prettier than this hoe. The thing is, her standards are not all unreasonable. I can deal with a foid that tall wanting a man at least her height etc. What this retarded hoe doesn't understand is that making videos like these demanding a boyfriend with x qualities, and proudly displaying to all the public that she is at heart very cold and pragmatic about dating, is EXTREMELY unattractive.

No chad wants to date a bitch like this. She is the type to air her dirty laundry in front of everyone. She is the type to treat a relationship like a business enterprise. The fact is, this bitch could probably get a man with her aforementioned standards if she really wanted to, but she is going about it like a retarded beggar. This is the exact type of behavior foids criticize men for- going on the internet and listing demands without saying what THEY bring to the table. I mean, bitch? Why should I date you? What the fuck do you bring to the table other than 5/10 looks and a pussy? If you want chad, bitch, you'd better learn to cook, clean and suck dick like a goddamn vacuum cleaner. But you won't, because you are still deluded that you are 20 years old and your pussy is still as valuable as diamonds.

The utter delusion of foids knows no bounds.

She hates men yet sleeps with 36 of them. Classic foid behavior.

I remember reading somewhere that the value of a foid's vagina is the inverse of the square of the number of men she's slept with. I don't remember who exactly it was, but according to whoever created that formula, her vagina is 1/1296 as valuable as that of a virgin woman.
1/0 = ???
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chad time is over and now her clock is kicking in .

Her Fault for being So Ridiculous in Male Choices .

She looks old for 35 and isn't nearly good looking enough to pull a stunt off like this in any case. I know several women (not as friends, as just foids I know) in their mid 30s who look both younger and just generally far prettier than this hoe. The thing is, her standards are not all unreasonable. I can deal with a foid that tall wanting a man at least her height etc. What this retarded hoe doesn't understand is that making videos like these demanding a boyfriend with x qualities, and proudly displaying to all the public that she is at heart very cold and pragmatic about dating, is EXTREMELY unattractive.

No chad wants to date a bitch like this. She is the type to air her dirty laundry in front of everyone. She is the type to treat a relationship like a business enterprise. The fact is, this bitch could probably get a man with her aforementioned standards if she really wanted to, but she is going about it like a retarded beggar. This is the exact type of behavior foids criticize men for- going on the internet and listing demands without saying what THEY bring to the table. I mean, bitch? Why should I date you? What the fuck do you bring to the table other than 5/10 looks and a pussy? If you want chad, bitch, you'd better learn to cook, clean and suck dick like a goddamn vacuum cleaner. But you won't, because you are still deluded that you are 20 years old and your pussy is still as valuable as diamonds.

The utter delusion of foids knows no bounds.

5k for even average sub 6 is too less.

Thos is classic 90.10.

Basically

1.shes old

2. She got tired of competing for Chad, so is paying for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back