Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 35 yo misandrist boss babe lawyer from leftist central commiefornia wants to pay $5000 to anyone who can find her a SUITABLE husband

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Here is her $5000 bounty announcement that got picked up by the media:

Here's her requirements for her man:

Her body count is AT LEAST 36. She embarassingly confirms it here:

Here's her misandry :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::

She's totally drowning in existential crisis and loneliness after LOTS of men CONSTANTLY cancel dates with her:

And of course she rejects the brutal truth about her age and beauty :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::

Last edited:
Ugly ass roastie

sad, pathetic, miserable pile of cancerous shit should be shot in her abomination called head and claim the 5 grand prize for dispatching evil trash from this world.

Ugly ass roastie
I only realized the truth depth of her ugliness when I came across this:

Its curry tier third world bone structure.

sad, pathetic, miserable pile of cancerous shit should be shot in her abomination called head and claim the 5 grand prize for dispatching evil trash from this world.

Brutal. Only a top tier WHITE male can get her. Thinking about this as a ethnic is simply a waste of time

Only a top tier WHITE male can get her.
The joyful thing here is that no self-respecting White man of value is dating her! Her entire TikTok account is filled with her complaining about being cancelled and rejected.

@TheProphetMuscle could you please pin this. This roastie is the posterchild of vain narcissistic used up western woman.

The joyful thing here is that no self-respecting White man of value is dating her! Her entire TikTok account is filled with her complaining about being cancelled and rejected.

This brings me joy, loneliness is a great punishment

She hates men yet sleeps with 36 of them. Classic foid behavior.

I remember reading somewhere that the value of a foid's vagina is the inverse of the square of the number of men she's slept with. I don't remember who exactly it was, but according to whoever created that formula, her vagina is 1/1296 as valuable as that of a virgin woman.

Last edited:
If she ever gets married be sure to tag me. My guess is that either she won't get married or it will take her till her 40s

If she ever gets married be sure to tag me. My guess is that either she won't get married or it will take her till her 40s
She is the personification of that one meme with the woman sitting in front of a door going "I'm so lonely" while there are like seven hands coming through the door with roses and shit.

Hoes like this make more incels

listening to this puts a smile on my face, thanks op

This whore deserves to be beheaded, unless she is KHHTV.

This hoe is 35 and still 16 in brain age
I was thinking the very same thing. Her mind operates at the level of a child.

@TheProphetMuscle could you please pin this. This roastie is the posterchild of vain narcissistic used up western woman.
Ok

She needs to be married to 5"1 unemployed framelet ricecel nerd.

give me the 5 grand

ill set her up w/ some nigga from this site

shesoundslikeatrannyoracigsmokeralsoshetalkswithoutputtingspacebetweenherwordsandthatsreallyannoying

shesoundslikeatrannyoracigsmokeralsoshetalkswithoutputtingspacebetweenherwordsandthatsreallyannoying
How do snobbish vacuous valley girls get away with this kind of unintelligible babble? :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
I'm open to a long-distance relationship. I also want kids.
Jfl at her sheer retardation.

She will have last-resort kids with a beta fat redditard at 40 and they will be vaccinated, leaving them so much autism that they will post on this site.

The cycle continues.

It's fucking over.

She thinks she’s going to meet someone at equinox because she’s 5’11 and earns lots of money :smonk:

Here is her $5000 bounty announcement that got picked up by the media:

View attachment 807642

View attachment 807644

Here's her requirements for her man:

View attachment 807645

View attachment 807646

Her body count is AT LEAST 36. She embarassingly confirms it here:

View attachment 807662

Here's her misandry :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::

View attachment 807647

View attachment 807654

She's totally drowning in existential crisis and loneliness after LOTS of men CONSTANTLY cancel dates with her:

View attachment 807649

View attachment 807650

View attachment 807652

View attachment 807653

And of course she rejects the brutal truth about her age and beauty :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::

View attachment 807651
She's so ugly

Shes 35 and ready to “settle down”.
Not ready, but rather desperate because all of her female friends have kids and can't entertain her anymore.

5000 dollars? You get similiar bonuses by referring a software developer to your company in eastern Europe.

She should offer 500 000 because what she needs is a miracle maker, not a job reference.

I'll introduce her to my saiga 12 for free

she would reject all bald man

I am sure a simp and horny curry from pajeetland will rape to be with her.

Oh my lord,the kekfuel is so strong with this one :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would've watched the videos but I just can't stand foids screeching.

Hope her kids turn out mentally handicapped

Where is the babe ? You gotta increase your standards bro

TBH she's 5ft11, so it's not that stupid for her to want 5ft11+. Issue is she'd have the same requirement if she was 5ft4. It's not that women want someone taller than them, it's that they want someone taller than other men (it's like having the fastest car).

We need ISIS (the egyptian god)

Unfortunately i don't have Henry Cavill's phone number :cryfeels:

I hope she‘s brutally raped and murdered by her suitable husband

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back