Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

35 year old virgin

Me in 8.5 years, if not gone from this world.

"I’m satisfied with my life even as a socially isolated virgin at 35"

cancer big cope

"I’m satisfied with my life even as a socially isolated virgin at 35"

cancer big cope
He is coping giga hard, if he was satisfied he wouldn't have made the video.

He's pretty good looking to be a virgin at that age. I've seen so many husband and fathers who look like him.

He's pretty good looking to be a virgin at that age. I've seen so many husband and fathers who look like him.
I agree, he might be a mentalcel.

Average incel in denial

He has soft features plus high body fat.

This guy can find an asian foid

dnw, used ChatGPTBox to provide this summary using the closed captions

ChatGPT (Web):

Video Summary: "I'm 35 Years Old and Never Had a Girlfriend Before"​

In this video, the creator discusses his experiences and challenges regarding his romantic life. He begins by mentioning how he watched videos of younger individuals who had never had girlfriends and felt that they were "amateurs" compared to his own experiences. The creator then delves into his own journey, highlighting key points:
  1. Early Teenage Years: At around the age of 13, he noticed that his weight, social awkwardness, and nerdy interests made it challenging to connect with girls. He shared anecdotes about two unfortunate experiences when he asked girls out.
  2. High School: His situation didn't improve in high school, even among those considered unattractive by societal standards. He mentioned a girl named Megan, and her rejection had a significant impact on his self-esteem.
  3. Self-Improvement: In his senior year of high school, he started a self-improvement journey by losing weight, improving his social skills, and even going on some dates. However, these dates didn't lead to lasting relationships.
  4. Expensive Gesture: He recounted spending over $8,000 to impress a girl he liked by organizing a trip to Chicago with online friends. Despite a promising start, she ended up having sex with another guy on the trip.
  5. Dark Phase: In his mid-20s, he went through a dark phase characterized by excessive drinking, junk food consumption, and unhealthy habits. He gained weight and neglected self-care, leading to serious health issues.
  6. Health Wake-Up Call: At the age of 30, he visited a doctor who warned him that he might not live past 40 if he didn't make significant lifestyle changes. The deaths of friends who shared his destructive habits further emphasized the need for change.
  7. Positive Outlook: Following this wake-up call, he decided to turn his life around. He embraced a healthier lifestyle, including quitting drinking and smoking, and focused on enjoying the things he loved, such as video games and movies.
  8. Coping Mechanism: The creator acknowledges that some may view his new outlook on life as a coping mechanism. However, he prefers this approach to the unhealthy behaviors of his past.
The video concludes with him expressing his determination to live a better life, free from self-destructive habits, and see what the future holds.

sounds like gigacope jfl
4 is brutal af

Expensive Gesture: He recounted spending over $8,000 to impress a girl he liked by organizing a trip to Chicago with online friends. Despite a promising start, she ended up having sex with another guy on the trip.
Throwing-computer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Exactly I don’t understand what went wrong

JBW copers on suicide watch.

he doesnt even look that bad, good beard

Why am I supposed to care about some eceleb? Why are you advertising his channel here?

Also: brutal

Are you a KHHV?
I have held hands yes but only because this girl forget her gloves in freezing temps. And at a birthday party some girl sat on my lap because we ran out of chairs... Ehh. I'm not crying the wind is just blowing in my face.

Hes an failed normie. Experience mogs me to hell and back. He wasted his youth and in his age he is royally fucked.

Looks like a normie

Hes an failed normie. Experience mogs me to hell and back. He wasted his youth and in his age he is royally fucked.
I think he ended up getting laid eventually.

He doesn't even look bad

I imagine virtue signalling normies in the comments.

I think he ended up getting laid eventually.
Guy is just inexperienced and weird. Unironically normie advices would work for him 10 years ago. After 30 only foids still single are prostitutes, single moms, married man chasers and 1/10 cat ladies that read novels 24/7. Normies are fucked too.

Guy is just inexperienced and weird. Unironically normie advices would work for him 10 years ago. After 30 only foids still single are prostitutes, single moms, married man chasers and 1/10 cat ladies that read novels 24/7. Normies are fucked too.
Jfl at going after 30 yo foids at any age