Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 35 year old roastie wishes to be a mother. But it has gotten harder to meet Chad, even online.

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
DAB ON EM
GET FUCKED ROASTIE

"Online dating has not been as successful as it once was years ago. And I just need to feel that there are still good, quality men out there. Men that aren’t just out for sex.."

J F L

You know females there is a group of guys you could date without having to worry about them cheating, they are called incels.
Oh wait you don't want ugly guys, so instead you go with high value good looking guys that can get tons of girls

You know females there is a group of guys you could date without having to worry about them cheating, they are called incels.
Oh wait you don't want ugly guys, so instead you go with high value good looking guys that can get tons of girls
Most of us are hardly ugly, just unattractive. That's a crime that a woman has to put up with that after 15 years of Chad cocks.

May you perish full of regret knowing your barren womb never bore fruit, foul bitch. :feelzez:

She still has a higher SMV than this whole forum combined.

Everything she talks about just goes back on women in regards to us.

>Men that aren’t just out for sex,
Women get sex way easier and use this to their advantage and if she whores herself out she is called "brave" for celebrating her womanhood. There aren't even 18+ female virgins to meet anyway since they all slut it up around 13/14.
>men that aren’t married,
why the fuck is she dating married men? the divorce rate is like 60% now. is she really breaking up happy marriages with her slutty ass?
>in relationships,
again, why is this hoe dating guys that are already in relationships? is she just trying to steal a "good man" ?
>and still dealing with their ex’s;
Is this fucking bitch calling the kettle black or some shit? she is literally just saying she keeps dating and dating. how many exes would this bitch have? I'm counting a lot.
>men that believe in phone calls and dates and romance.
Hmmm. Sounds awfully a lot like a certain Forums.me group of men who actually want love and real relationships and monogamy and the traditional 'romance' and everything to boot. No no no. I must have been daydreaming. Men like that don't exist...

Haha this is a perfect end for a roastie

Online dating has not been as successful as it once was years ago.

AKA she now gets only 500,000 offers from men instead of the usual 3,500,000,000

Translation:

I rode the cock carroussel during my entire 20s and early 30s and now i want to settle but my pussy is so beat up men just keep on pumping and dumping me. My hamster brain doesnt understand what ive been doing wrong???

AKA she now gets only 500,000 offers from men instead of the usual 3,500,000,000

Doesn't matter to women. All that matters is how many rich Chads there are who are willing to marry her.

Redcloud1234

48d

Still early days for you, no need to be sad friend. My gf is 38 lol, I'm 38 too, we both met on Tinder

How I love posts like this.

Feels so good to know shes in pain and the revenge is happening.

She is quite old already. Her marriage will suck and her kids will be genetically inferior due to her age.

May she experience a couple of short term upturns and eventually everything fails her and then she should learn how fucked our society is and how she participated in it.

Hope her kids come out retarded

Actually I was a bit sympathetic until I read this...

Online dating has not been as successful as it once was years ago.

So basically she has dated several men but either picked the wrong guys (shows bad judgement) or was always looking to trade up (shows lack of foresight). Yeah she deserves misery.

JFL at the reply of this incel-in-denial / betabux prospect :

"mike20202
2 points·1 month ago
Wish I had the answer. I'm a 31 y/o guy with the opposite problem. I would love to settle down with all that you have specified in your post, but I cannot seem to meet any woman that wants to pursue any relationship with me. Life is a lonely mistress."

J ust
F ucking
L awl

May you perish full of regret knowing your barren womb never bore fruit, foul bitch. :feelzez:

LOL. Yes. Women are putting themselves out of the gene pool by being too picky and delusional. They may pop out their first kid at age 40, but it'll have autism, bad looks and a myriad of mental issues due to be being made in sub-optimal womb conditions. This only perpetuates the incel cycle as that poor kid will grow up to be an incel son; something he didn't ask for or deserve.

Feminism is fucking women over, not only incel men.

In 200 years they'll be hardly any pure white people in Europe. The masculine immigrants won't put up with women being pedastooled.

>Men that aren’t just out for sex
your only worth is your roastie used up vagina, roastie.

Get used to the stench of cat urine, roastie

fuck you cock carousel ROASTIE FOID
GET FUCKED

And I just need to feel that there are still good, quality men out there. Men that aren’t just out for sex, men that aren’t married, in relationships, and still dealing with their ex’s; men that believe in phone calls and dates and romance. I don’t want to believe that’s gone but with every broken fantasy I lose faith.

- What about me? I qualify for every point.
- Lol not you, you are ugly.

Enjoy your cats!

I honestly hope she never becomes a mother. We don't need another kid going through a shitty childhood.

>Men that aren’t just out for sex
your only worth is your roastie used up vagina, roastie.

Classic language they use.

Yet when she only messages Chad and ignores avg joes.... its not related to sexual stimuli. Stupid bitch.

I honestly hope she never becomes a mother. We don't need another kid going through a shitty childhood.

She wont, she seems like she wants the perfect setting, no single mother stuff.

hope she dies alone and gets eaten by her cats

>men that believe in phone calls and dates and romance.
Hmmm. Sounds awfully a lot like a certain Forums.me group of men who actually want love and real relationships and monogamy and the traditional 'romance' and everything to boot. No no no. I must have been daydreaming. Men like that don't exist...
Except she's twice the age of most guys here and she's obviously not wife material for most men in age.

"Online dating has not been as successful as it once was years ago. And I just need to feel that there are still good, quality men out there. Men that aren’t just out for sex.."

J F L

TOP KEK this fkin retarded degen roastie has hit the wall and will soon get depressed because she has 0 worth anymore.
Thats what you deserve for riding the CCarousel in your twenties roastie.

Wants a quality man
Age 35

Pick one

Two eggs failed to survive the thawing process. Three more failed to fertilize. That left six embryos, of which five appeared to be abnormal. The last one was implanted in her uterus. On the morning of March 7, she got the devastating news that it, too, had failed.

Adams was not pregnant, and her chances of carrying her genetic child had just dropped to near zero. She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground.

:feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez:

Two eggs failed to survive the thawing process. Three more failed to fertilize. That left six embryos, of which five appeared to be abnormal. The last one was implanted in her uterus. On the morning of March 7, she got the devastating news that it, too, had failed.

Adams was not pregnant, and her chances of carrying her genetic child had just dropped to near zero. She remembers screaming like “a wild animal,” throwing books, papers, her laptop — and collapsing to the ground.

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Oh god, I remember that article. Pleasure to read.
Suffer roastie, suffer! Suffer the regret, the consequences, of youth devoid of all but whoredom! May your lineage end with your pathetic spree of careless hedonism!

You're not entitled to bearing children. Stop complaining

lol this is what will happen to all stacey. They are used as pure cum dumpsters by thousand of guy and then are washed up at 35 and cant find a loyal man who wants to settle down

I just read her reddit post history..she's a complete whore addicted to Big D.

Doesn't matter to women. All that matters is how many rich Chads there are who are willing to marry her.
This. They choose from the list of chads they are being approached by. If there are 8s approaching them then they are trying to figure out which one is rich or high status or has a potential for getting rich or high status. No women want to settle directly with a beta when they hit the wall it is like the end of the all tries.

That's what you get for being such a slut

35 is not old. I'm 55. I would take her, or any woman up to 55.