Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 35 year old roastie is sad she still doesnt have children and her biological clock is ticking.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Lol after chasing chads for 35 years and realising that they don't want to settle down with an old used up slut like her she is having an existential crisis.
And jfl at this triggered normtard in the comments:
Screenshot 20180828 083307

Lol at his reaction to some guy joking about getting her pregnant.
That comment reeks of normie lingo.

13 downvotes for attempting to give OP exactly what it wanted.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

That’s a lot of (repetitive, laboured) words for her to say “I’m a humourless, histrionic cunt”.

Lol after chasing chads for 35 years and realising that they don't want to settle down with an old used up slut like her she is having an existential crisis.
And jfl at this triggered normtard in the comments:
View attachment 37829

LOL @ THAT COMMENT

Deleted already, she wants Chad 100%, literally any woman whos complaining about not having a bf/husband just has to make her standards more realistic

Wanting a high power Wall Street CEO banker lawyer part time Hollywood actor and NFL quarterback is a bit too much for 35 dare I say

35 is way too old to have your first kid. Might as well smoke and drink 24/7 while your pregnant

I'm 55. How do you think I feel?
I'll give her kids.

Foids would rather remain alone for life than to settle for anything below a sub 7.

this slut probably has children but while she was "finding herself", she aborted them

LOL @ people suggesting her to adopt

>OP is sad she is not pregnant
>guy comments saying he will volunteer
>the guy is hated on for "not being a decent human being" :soy::soy::soy:

nuke this planet.

I wish eternal suffering upon females.

So she smashed into wall and guy left her. Good job

the cock carousel is the best eugenics program

Let me play the world's smallest violin.

I'm 35 myself. If she wanted kids, then a guy at my age would have entered a relationship and invested reasonable effort. But she probably looked at an average-looking guy when she was 25, wasn't interested, and blocked him on OKcupid. Or didn't email him back if he was a co-worker or friend-of-a-friend. That guy found someone else (probably) and doesn't remember her either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back