Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 35% of Asian men are incel compared to only 20% of white men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/1000a7c/stealing_a_post_from_a_forbidden_source_dating/

Second study is dubious but the first one is a brutal blackpill.

Asian men, but not black or Hispanic men, exhibit significantly lower odds of involvement than white men. Specifically, they have roughly half the odds of current involvement as white men.
White, black, and Hispanic women generally resembled their male counterparts in their levels of involvement, but Asian women were half as likely as Asian men to be unpartnered (i.e., 18% versus 35%).

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

cba to read, not exactly a surprising fact though

not exactly a surprising fact though
joaquin phoenix smile GIF

Where is the 20% number?

Where are the jbw deniers

Where are the jbw deniers
jbw deniers get butthurt when we bring it up because they think that by jbw, we mean that whites cannot be incel under any circumstances.
the name is exaggerated, but we all know that its always worse to be ethnic than white, assuming all other things are held constant; height and face

This study looks at “Current involvement” not previous involvement, i.e. this is not an incel study.

From the same study
Asian women, like Asian men, are the group with the lowest prevalence of romantic involvement during adolescence.
Suggests that being the smallest minority is more explanatory than racial hierarchy.

Obviously Just be Woman is the greatest “Just be”.
gap exists between Asian men and Asian women with respect to those who did not report a current romantic involvement at Wave IV (35% vs 18%).

Nothing in this study strongly suggest the underlying “Racial Hierarchy” hypothesis that couldn’t be explained by simply having lower odds of dating success because of being such a small minority (Asians comprise 6-7% of the total U.S. population), the hypothesis WOULD make sense if the demographic makeup was exactly equal for all races. Granted that ~75% of the U.S. is white it makes sense that whites have more opportunity because of Racial Homophily.

Just to show how lost the authors are
If “Asian cultural values” account for differences in romantic partnership formation, we would have found similar patterns for Asian women as Asian men (or alternatively, lower levels of involvement among Asian American women than Asian American men). In fact, the opposite was true.

This study looks at “Current involvement” not previous involvement, i.e. this is not an incel study.

From the same study

Suggests that being the smallest minority is more explanatory than racial hierarchy.

Obviously Just be Woman is the greatest “Just be”.

Nothing in this study strongly suggest the underlying “Racial Hierarchy” hypothesis that couldn’t be explained by simply having lower odds of dating success because of being such a small minority (Asians comprise 6-7% of the total U.S. population), the hypothesis WOULD make sense if the demographic makeup was exactly equal for all races. Granted that ~75% of the U.S. is white it makes sense that whites have more opportunity because of Racial Homophily.

Just to show how lost the authors are
White, black, and Hispanic women generally resembled their male counterparts in their levels of involvement, but Asian women were half as likely as Asian men to be unpartnered (i.e., 18% versus 35%).

It has nothing to do with demographics :feelstastyman:

Blacks, Hispanics, and whites are a sizable percentage of the U.S. population.

I see an Asian person like once a month when I visit an Asian themed restaurant. If I only see them that often and races tend to be attracted to their own, how likely would an Asian male in my locale be to find an Asian partner?

Is this racial hierarchy or demographics? Clearly demographics. This applies to most Asian men who live in the United States.

You should also know the authors make no distinction between Asian men. An Indian, a Syrian, a Korean, and a Russian are all “Asian” men. If you break it down like this and make further distinctions, East Asian males (the ones everyone is thinking of) may make up significantly less than the already extremely low percentage of total population being 6-7%. From here you cannot claim it isn’t demographics; the insurmountable odds of 98/100 people not being the same race as you is not evidence of racial hierarchy.

Lastly,
Which race of woman has higher SMV Blacks or Asians?

Asians.

So why are Asian women the least involved race if SMV (and therefore racial hierarchy) is the predictor of current involvement.

Last edited:

I see an Asian person like once a month when I visit an Asian themed restaurant. If I only see them that often and races tend to be attracted to their own, how likely would an Asian male in my locale be to find an Asian partner?

Is this racial hierarchy or demographics? Clearly demographics. This applies to most Asian men who live in the United States.

You should also know the authors make no distinction between Asian men. An Indian, a Syrian, a Korean, and a Russian are all “Asian” men. If you break it down like this and make further distinctions, East Asian males (the ones everyone is thinking of) may make up significantly less than the already extremely low percentage of total population being 6-7%. From here you cannot claim it isn’t demographics; the insurmountable odds of 98/100 people not being the same race as you is not evidence of racial hierarchy.
Holy shit stop coping. Noodlewhores prefer whites so more of the population being Asian would do absolutely nothing for Asian men. If they limited the study to somewhere in California where Asians are the plurality the results would be exactly the same @starcrapoo

Holy shit stop coping. Noodlewhores prefer whites so more of the population being Asian would do absolutely nothing for Asian men.
Not coping, you ran out of arguments because I’m starting to make sense to you.
If they limited the study to somewhere in California where Asians are the plurality the results would be exactly the same @starcrapoo
Then provide a study. Also starcrapoo has me ignored.

"Not surprising. Actually, the one somewhat surprising thing here is black males rated so highly by East Asian women both by the Australian and the Hong Kong cohort. This is something you do not find in the online dating studies done in the US (e.g., Lin & Lundquist, 2013). This counterintuitive effect, while flying in the face of the familiarity hypothesis, may be related to a similar observation that Fisman (2008) observed in her Columbia University Speed Dating experiment, that "early familiarity with a race [as determined by % black in one's hometown] decreases tolerance". There's <1-2% black population in both Australia and Hong Kong (i.e., foreigner appeal? attenuated negative black racial stereotypes? pop media exposure effect?)."

Woohoo, I'm moving to Hong Kong. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Lastly,

Asians.

So why are Asian women the least involved race if SMV (and therefore racial hierarchy) is the predictor of current involvement.

To be fair, Non-Hispanic Syrian-Americans are considered to be a subset of Non-Hispanic White-Americans.

Yes, 75% of America is European, no, that's not White. Only 60% is Non-Hispanic White-American which includes Arabs, Jews, and other Asians but excludes people from Spain. This means that a sizeable part of the European population isn't considered "White".

"Asian" is a largely useless category as Currycels and Ricecels live completely different lives from each other.

"Asian" is a largely useless category as Currycels and Ricecels live completely different lives from each other.
Agreed it's a useless category.

But their lives are wayyy more similar than I think anyone realizes. The almost religious emphasis on education, the controlling parents having a role throughout life that nobody else could begin to understand, the insular social circle / essential lack thereof, etc.

No shit if you are white you get laid by simply existing

Water is wet. Here in SF where Asian Americans makeup 34% of the city's population, I see 3-6 AMWF couples a year if I'm lucky. Meanwhile, I see a 60+ or more WMAF couples per year. If I'm out more I see 100+ WMAF couples a year.

Also, I've always known that filipino men are less likely than other asian men to be incel (but I didn't even know that they were A LOT less likely than other Asian men to be incel), despite them being shorter and darker than east asian men. Non-asian women are attracted to them the most out of all races of Asian men. They're simply not as chinky or feminine looking as east Asian men. And they have that goofy swagger emulation of blacks and they are trendy like how the vast majority of women are.

Also, I blocked that idiot "Man" a couple of days ago. He (or she) is ultra idiotic and I don't wanna get frustrated replying to a fuckin moron.

Mods, please, please ban that idiot or foid infiltrator "Man".

I can't find the thread that she replied to recently but she flat out said that she was a foid infiltrator.

Last edited:
My fellow whites must be even more trucel then if white guys have it easier yet we still can't get any pussy.

You see what I've always told you guys saying how roughly 66 - 72+ percent of us Asian men are incels? And I never saw this study and it just confirmed what I was saying to you guys on this forum as far as my estimations.

The reason why it says that roughly 35 - 44% of us are incels is because Filipino men are taken into account. Exclude Filipino men and what I've been saying ALL along was true.

Again, in my best estimation, roughly 66 - 72 (maybe 75+) percent of us East asian American men are incel.

Thats fuckin insane if you guys (and normie lurkers) really think about it.

And we had some idiot on another thread about a month ago that said inceldom amongst American men could never possibly go over 50% of men. HELL its ALREADY happening to a race of men in America. Of course, non-Asian men are not Asian men, but who's to say whats happening to us could never ever happen to them given the increasing feminism/female hypergamy by the day, weeks, months, and years. Things weren't even this bad 4-6 years ago.

Also my estimations are based on years of observation and basic reasoning. Here in SF, I see that 66+ percent of Asian American women are with white men and a few non-asian men of color. And I have noticed that an astounding 99.4+ percent of white women don't consider us at all. And that around 92-95+ percent of hispanic and black women don't want us (this means that only the very fattest and ugliest of them want us, and even then, those ugly fatties don't have us as priority consideration). Indian women are almost spot on with white women in terms of how they discriminate us Asian men, possibly even worst. That is to say, an astoundingly high percentage of them don't want us. Very much near all of them. Literally.

Anyways, which all in all, based on my reasoning and observation of extreme female discriminatory behavior as well as observations of my asian male acquaintances over the years, estimate that a whopping 66 to 70+ percent of us East Asian men are incel. 12-18% of high tier normie or chang asian males can get asian beckies or stacies. and only a few 6% give or take are able to date non-Asian women.

Its pure madness whats going on. Society just ignores the suffering of people even if suffering is going on out in the open in a mass scale (us Asian American men and to a lesser extent, Black American women as the prime examples). Which makes you philosophical and and realize that maybe this is just how wars and conflicts happened historically. Leaders see whats going on and choose war with other nations to get people distracted of the madness going on domestically. Its almost an absolute must.

Asian American men enlisting in the armed forces must be the ULTIMATE CUCKS in ALL of human history. The ultimate fool basically. Youre already dealt a shitty hand by your country by DEFAULT. Based on the data and estimation, you are ALMOST GUARANTEED to die alone without a wife or kids (and thats after a lifetime of paying taxes). Thats not even counting the lifetime of datelessness, sexlessness, mockery, and witnessing Asian American women with non-Asian men enmasse. Now you've enlisted for that country rofl.

Last edited:
To be fair, Non-Hispanic Syrian-Americans are considered to be a subset of Non-Hispanic White-Americans.

Yes, 75% of America is European, no, that's not White. Only 60% is Non-Hispanic White-American which includes Arabs, Jews, and other Asians but excludes people from Spain. This means that a sizeable part of the European population isn't considered "White".

America seems to have unique racial classifications.

I do not understand how a Latino who has mixed blood and displays at least to a degree native Indian features like skull shapeor bone structure can be considered white. I guess I live in EU, so here Latinos would be considered mixed race. Probably the lite skinned ones would face minimal to no discrimination from the locals if they assimilated but would still be considered mixed when all is said and done.

Also how a European Spaniard is not considered white in USA but a Latino is considered white is puzzling tome.

But hey Amerimutts are a funny bunch using inches , fett, miles, playing American football , just a strange bunch.

jbw deniers get butthurt when we bring it up because they think that by jbw, we mean that whites cannot be incel under any circumstances.
the name is exaggerated, but we all know that its always worse to be ethnic than white, assuming all other things are held constant; height and face
It doesn’t matter what it’s like “on average.” All that matters is you.

It’s like saying white men are taller on average. That’s true, but you can still be white and 5’6”, so that doesn’t benefit you.

“Black people have bigger dicks on average.” Great, what if you’re black with a 4in cock? What now?

Average doesn’t matter. You’re not a statistic.

>I may be short
>Ugly
>Small cock
>Deformed
>Disabled
>Autistic
>But at least I’m white
>Sure am glad most of my race brothers are having a better time than me
>Makes it all worth it

Lastly,

Asians.

Because most Asians have helicopter parents who don't let their children date during high school, so they have to wait until college to slut it up. It literally says in the study there is no difference in sexual involvement between Asian women and other races in adulthood.

Not coping, you ran out of arguments because I’m starting to make sense to you.
Your arguments are retarded. Americans group Middle Easterners with whites (jfl) not Asians. Not a single study has ever found Asian men to be as popular as whites no matter the demographics of the area. Muh racial homophily doesn't apply to Asians, the second study in the link shows even women in Hong Kong find whites the most attractive.

Mods, please, please ban that idiot or foid infiltrator "Man".

I can't find the thread that she replied to recently but she flat out said that she was a foid infiltrator.
:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: @Dregster @Robtical

It’s like saying white men are taller on average. That’s true, but you can still be white and 5’6”, so that doesn’t benefit you.

“Black people have bigger dicks on average.” Great, what if you’re black with a 4in cock? What now?

>I may be short
>Ugly
>Small cock
>Deformed
>Disabled
>Autistic
>But at least I’m white
>Makes it all worth it
It matters because belonging to an unattractive race is a giant failo. You can be a tall, handsome Asian model and most women will still instinctively swipe left because you're Asian.

America seems to have unique racial classifications.

I do not understand how a Latino who has mixed blood and displays at least to a degree native Indian features like skull shapeor bone structure can be considered white. I guess I live in EU, so here Latinos would be considered mixed race. Probably the lite skinned ones would face minimal to no discrimination from the locals if they assimilated but would still be considered mixed when all is said and done.

Also how a European Spaniard is not considered white in USA but a Latino is considered white is puzzling tome.

But hey Amerimutts are a funny bunch using inches , fett, miles, playing American football , just a strange bunch.
Spaniards would still be considered white, but if we're being real, the Spanish aren't really white when compared to germans, bonafide saxon english, Scandinavians etc etc

They're as greasy mongrels as italians/french and anything that's southern europe

Because most Asians have helicopter parents who don't let their children date during high school, so they have to wait until college to slut it up.
Speculation. The study also mentions several times that culture (albeit for adults) is a moot variable for romantic involvement.

It literally says in the study there is no difference in sexual involvement between Asian women and other races in adulthood.
I just reread the study and did not find this, which is probably why you didn't quote it.

Your arguments are retarded. Americans group Middle Easterners with whites (jfl) not Asians.
So my point about whites being the majority population in the United States is bullshit right?

Not a single study has ever found Asian men to be as popular as whites no matter the demographics of the area.
"Popular" is vague, but actually there are studies that show that in proportion to the percentage of Asian male's population, Asian men perform slightly above expectations. I.E. despite being 6-7% (All-inclusive definition of Asian btw) of the population, they recieve twice the percentage of matches compared to White men in proportion to their population, even if they have fewer matches.

Muh racial homophily doesn't apply to Asians, the second study in the link shows even women in Hong Kong find whites the most attractive.
Raical homophily applies to Asians. They aren't as attractive as Whites, but that doesn't mean there is no attraction for Asians jfl. I would imagine you also find White women more attractive than Asian women, so would you therefore not date an Asian woman? It's tangential to romantic involvement.

Spaniards would still be considered white, but if we're being real, the Spanish aren't really white when compared to germans, bonafide saxon english, Scandinavians etc etc

They're as greasy mongrels as italians/french and anything that's southern europe
ok i am not arguing as to Spaniards purity in terms of "whiteness" compared to Germans, Brits, Dutch etc.

But Latino's are mixed Spaniard/Native American. Do you understand me now? Spaniards as you put it are greasy mongrels but Latinos considered white yet their fathers are Spaniard.

Do you understand me now?

Last edited:
Not everything in Southern Europe, only the swarthy Med. types.

You couldn't tell the difference between a Bosnian man and an Irish man. But a group of Bosnian Men and a group of Irish men, maybe.

ok i am not arguing as to Spaniards purity in terms of "whiteness" compared to Germans, Brits, Dutch etc.

Ok then :feelssus:

Because they aren't and dont be treating them like they're german or anglo-saxon
But Latino's are mixed Spaniard/Native American. Do you understand me now? Spaniards as you put it are greasy mongrels but Latinos considered white yet their fathers are Spaniard.

Do you understand me now?
Yes, on this we can agree, it would be absurd to consider latinos "white" and not consider spaniards "white"

It matters because belonging to an unattractive race is a giant failo. You can be a tall, handsome Asian model and most women will still instinctively swipe left because you're Asian.
Like I said, it’s still irrelevant if you’re apart of said attractive race and still unattractive. Being white is just another characteristic that’s a part of the whole package. It’s an important one, but so is being tall.

You can say all you want that white people are more attractive on average, and that’s true, but it means nothing to me if I happen to be 20th percentile for my race.

>If I could just keep my skin color but be a little taller
>If I could change my skin color but keep my dick size
These are all irrelevant hypotheticals because you are you. You will never be anyone else. You already rolled your dice, and the universe doesn’t care that you only have 1 or 2 major failos.

Does it suck being an 5’4” Aryan gigamanlet living in the Netherlands? Probably, but they exist. Dice have been rolled, and the universe doesn’t care that you’re a few inches of bone away from slaying.
>Well, what if I just change my height and leave everything else the same?
Sorry, dice have been rolled. At the very best, you can hope for a total reroll in reincarnation, but then you’re just as likely to respawn as a pajeet manlet living in Curryland.

Provide example :ping:
Bosnia's soccer team
bosnian-football-soccer-team-1401865578.jpg

Ireland's soccer team
722994.jpg

They look like a bunch of crackers to me.
I can kind of see the difference in the two groups, but if the teams were randomly mixed I wouldn't be able to tell you which is Irish and which is Bosnian except for the Ginger.

Bosnia's soccer team
bosnian-football-soccer-team-1401865578.jpg

Ireland's soccer team
722994.jpg

They look like a bunch of crackers to me.
I can kind of see the difference in the two groups, but if the teams were randomly mixed I wouldn't be able to tell you which is Irish and which is Bosnian except for the Ginger.
Very interesting :feelsStudy:

Ok then :feelssus:

Because they aren't and dont be treating them like they're german or anglo-saxon

Yes, on this we can agree, it would be absurd to consider latinos "white" and not consider spaniards "white"
yeah no worries, I get your point.If the Spaniards are mixed blood then in absolute terms they could never be pure unless they only marry pure white for like 20 generations straight or something, But anyway I digress.

I guess Americans prefer the Latino to Spaniard because maybe the Latino is loyal or something plus maybe they mean in cultural terms they are white.
I guess as a none American far removed from the culture I could not understnd. Plus Latinos and South Americans could easly swamp out the whites in one second I guess, whites are minority and Latino the overwhelming majority in the Americas. So say they are white and just like that they have hundreds of millions of loyal soldiers or something.

But anyway as I said its an American thing

yeah no worries, I get your point.If the Spaniards are mixed blood then in absolute terms they could never be pure unless they only marry pure white for like 20 generations straight or something, But anyway I digress.

I guess Americans prefer the Latino to Spaniard because maybe the Latino is loyal or something plus maybe they mean in cultural terms they are white.
I guess as a none American far removed from the culture I could not understnd. Plus Latinos and South Americans could easly swamp out the whites in one second I guess, whites are minority and Latino the overwhelming majority in the Americas. So say they are white and just like that they have hundreds of millions of loyal soldiers or something.

But anyway as I said its an American thing
Yeh, most latinos want to be lapdogs for whites.

In U.S. they get title of being "white" for doing the labor white collar whites dont want to do

>I may be short
>Ugly
>Small cock
>Deformed
>Disabled
>Autistic
>But at least I’m white
>Makes it all worth it

What the percentage for Africans?

Yeh, most latinos want to be lapdogs for whites.

In U.S. they get title of being "white" for doing the labor white collar whites dont want to do
good deal for whites Americans i say if what you say is true. Just say Latinos are white and just like that they have loyal subjects. Doesnt cost a single and only a few pretty sounding words

good deal for whites Americans i say if what you say is true. Just say Latinos are white and just like that they have loyal subjects. Doesnt cost a single and only a few pretty sounding words
On top of getting dirt cheap labor out of other spics and wetbacks :lasereyes: and them intentionally turning a blind eye to illegals who are coming here to basically become slaves for whites and established spics who are bilingual

On top of getting dirt cheap labor out of other spics and wetbacks :lasereyes: and them intentionally turning a blind eye to illegals who are coming here to basically become slaves for whites and established spics who are bilingual
wow what a great deal for business owners. Now it all makes sense. Latinos are a better deal than Negros with all their civil rights protesting and black power sloganing

Elliot Rodger

35% is still a low number tbh

wow what a great deal for business owners. Now it all makes sense. Latinos are a better deal than Negros with all their civil rights protesting and black power sloganing
Yup

Blacks are for causing chaos and making political pushes for oppression and censorship, while spics are at the frontline in building houses and other intense labor jobs for the rich who most likely funds all of this mess :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Not suprising to anyone who has read blackpill or has working set of eyes. Those guys are on average too androgynous to attract women.

Sexual attraction is primarily based on looks and androgyny is massive nono.

My height is decent, at 183 cm. I'm not a tallfag by any means but it's a passable height in most areas of the world.

My face is very good for an asian. I would say that I facially mog over 90% of asian men I've ever seen. I live in a mostly white populated area though, so by white standards I'm about average in terms of facial attractiveness.

My dick size is exactly 6 inches on the dot. Not really a huge cock, but not something I would get rejected for.

I've made a tinder account using my pictures and got likes & messages from average looking girls. Not landwhales, but average beckies you'd see walking around a college campus.

@PLA1092 look at this level of Racepill cope, muh even tall Chang is incel
Cracking Up Lol GIF

@PLA1092 look at this level of Racepill cope, muh even tall Chang is incel
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cho already admitted he's basically just a mentalcel and could easily ascend with a little less inhibition; these rices defame the ricecel name. :feelsUgh:

Cho already admitted he's basically just a mentalcel and could easily ascend with a little less inhibition; these rices defame the ricecel name. :feelsUgh:
He literally got foids approaching him in Highschool, he’s a volcel through and through.