Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 32-year old (and very likely an Incel) killed by off-duty cop in Costco

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
https://heavy.com/news/2019/06/kenneth-french/

I can't pinpoint why he's an incel, but I just get the feeling from his demeanor and pose. So far the report is that the off duty cop shot him during an argument, yet the deceased, Kenneth French, does not seem like the type of guy that would start fights with anyone.

Thoughts, in general, about this developing news? Overall, it sounds fishy and I sense there's a lot being left out.

Last edited:
the officer is "off duty" for a reason, he shouldn't spring into action like that, rip him.

American polis are the biggest shitebags on the planet. Numbnut bully victims that get a gun an a badge. I dunno if its inadequate training or maybe its just a certain type of person who's drawn to be a cop. Either way they're fuckin scum.

American polis are the biggest shitebags on the planet. Numbnut bully victims that get a gun an a badge. I dunno if its inadequate training or maybe its just a certain type of person who's drawn to be a cop. Either way they're fuckin scum.
Most of Low IQ bullys join the police / army to do shit like this.
So they can act above the normal citizen, while they´re a bunch of walking human excrement begging to be shot by an angry mob.
If someone goes ER on them, that is justified.
Fuck. The. Police.

Cops are pussies. Doesn’t even sound like that incel had a weapon.

Police brutality at its finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back