Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

31yo kissless virgin incel video - he seems like a regular guy

Mogs me a bit tbh. I watch him and that brutal acne was caused by steroids he took many years ago

imagine being a 31 yo incel. surely at that point, you would either rope or stop caring?

old video btw, millions of threads have been made on him.

Already posted here. But I don't believe this guy is virgin , if he is virgin theres no hope for manlets, sub 7 , etc.

700k views

From being fucking reposted here every other day.

The guy has ascended now and has a girlfriend thanks to lucking out at youtube maxxing.

Didnt he get laid?

His face is much better than mine.

His face is much better than mine.
it's fucking over when a guy that looks like a 6/10 normie can't even kiss a foid, what hope can I have as 3/10, it never began

He mogs the shit out of me. Prob a mentalcel

typical mentalcel

he is a fakecel faggot

old news

Mentalcels are true and ultimate incels.

He is not a Chadlite, but at least a 5.5/10.

Of course for ethnics he is a 8.5/10 ultrawhiteChad volcel.

imagine being a 31 yo incel. surely at that point, you would either rope or stop caring?

old video btw, millions of threads have been made on him.
I'm a 35 year old KHHV and @FrustratedWhiteMale is a 56 year old KHHV!

I'm a 35 year old KHHV and @FrustratedWhiteMale is a 56 year old KHHV!
I knew about the 2nd nigga. wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I just can't see myself getting to 31, personally.

He looks nice. If the video is famous he very probably got some messages from F units.

I knew about the 2nd nigga. wasn't trying to be disrespectful, I just can't see myself getting to 31, personally.
You get used to it, but kudos if you have the guts to end it before becoming an Oldcel. Oldcel is a special kind of pathetic tbh.

He seems pretty average to me.
Mogs me.