Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 31 year old virgin on cuck tears don't think hes an incel

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
damn these guys are pathetic, you can tell they are trying so hard to swallow the bluepill again after being blackpilled on female nature

JFL at him trying to differentiate himself from us. he is literally the same as us except he chooses to go about with a cuck mentality.

JFL at him trying to differentiate himself from us. he is literally the same as us except he chooses to go about with a cuck mentality.
I wish I could be bluepilled and cope like that, it would seriously make everything better. I kinda envy the bluepill but after being hardcore blackpilled there is no turning back point.

There goes the fucking "owe" thing again. We aren't allowed to feel lonely while femoids are entitled to free abortion and birth control.

0 points, this guy is gonna get downvoted into oblivion, just seeing how insecure most redditors are. Lol and his not even well liked/reciprocated there, this should be a tell tale sign that his "kind" is not welcome on r/inceltears. He should just join here.

Anyways, thank goodness we don't have the upvote/downvote system.

Last edited:
I wish I could be bluepilled and cope like that, it would seriously make everything better. I kinda envy the bluepill but after being hardcore blackpilled there is no turning back point.

i was kind of like that in my bluepilled days except i coped by being "asexual". deep down i thought a foid would come to me for my personality, boy how deluded i was...

"volcels" in a nutshell.

There goes the fucking "owe" thing again. We aren't allowed to feel lonely while femoids are entitled to free abortion and birth control.
Exactly this. The entire welfare system and family court is completely designed around them because they feel entitled to the money they didn’t earn.

If you have plenty of female friends and none of them want to fuck you, you certainly are incel.

If you have plenty of female friends and none of them want to fuck you, you certainly are incel.

Those "dates and kisses" where probably friend dates.

friend-zone-couple-instagram.jpg

Yeah, it's nearly impossible to unlearn the knowledge gained from websites like these.

Bluecell in denial.

He needs to swallow the blackpill not swallow cuck cock.

typical bluepillar thinking the degenerate behaviour of western females is somehow all his fault.

The only thing that separates him from us is that he is too blind to the truth and whats to believe normie lies.

"I may be a 31 Year old virgin that has been hated on by women and society but atleast I respec women unlike those pesky Incels!"

Incel Toms deserve the rope.

You don't identify as incel. Incel identifies YOU.

incel is by it's definition denotes due to attributes

therefore he is

Once he realizes he is hated as much as blackpilled incels, he'll realize there is no point in trying to pander and seem like he's one of the "good guys". Typical case of radicalizing the romanceless.

OMFG. I know I shouldn't be surprised this is a thing, but fuck that's brutal.

Daniel should be humiliated, but I bet he is proud. What a loser.

Ahahhahahaha 31 year old virgin. I hope I won’t live to say I’m a 31 year old virgin

"4I literally live on the street and beg for food but I am not a hobo."

This guy is going to end up marrying a single mom. And then she is going to divorce him and make him pay child support for his stepkids. And then he is going to become blackpilled.

Dude is absolutely deluding himself. Just accept that being ugly won’t get you pussy.

Hey at least he's kissed a couple of women (I'm assuming that they are real mouth to mouth kisses and not kisses on the cheek). So he has some hope however slim it may be. Women won't even kiss you if you're a truecel.

Pointless, bluepill will hit you much harder harder in time. Where all your expectations come to end, and you still have nothing.

These cunts completely gaslighted him into blaming himself completely for being incel while it's probably just his looks, with his social anxiety being a reaction to how people have treated him because of his looks.

At least he admits he needs help coping.

JFL @ Incels trying desperately to appeal to normies who hate them anyway. Are they that afraid of being perceived negatively by others?

Hey at least he's kissed a couple of women (I'm assuming that they are real mouth to mouth kisses and not kisses on the cheek). So he has some hope however slim it may be. Women won't even kiss you if you're a truecel.

See

Tbh seems like a former self-identified incel coping. Can't say i blame the guy for trying though, sometimes you just gotta try something different and hope it works to get the strength to keep going.

"I may be a 31 Year old virgin that has been hated on by women and society but atleast I respec women unlike those pesky Incels!"
View attachment 27301

What's funny is what would someone from IT even say from that? Since obviously he's not a misogynist he should be drowning in pussy according to them.

yeah

for 31 years he never had a desire to have to fuck a bitch

all men are incels and this men is a turbo incel

he's just an incel in denial

What's funny is what would someone from IT even say from that? Since obviously he's not a misogynist he should be drowning in pussy according to them.
He forgot to get an haircut and take those 45 showers

And Cuck Tears delivers with the good old: "Your time will come."

93cIGi4.png

The only thing hitting him like a ton of bricks in the near future is blackpill.

I'm serious, when these numales reach their mid-late 30s and realize they've reached the point of no return and will never ever find love and they've been lied to, there will almost certainly be more mass shootings and suicides. They can only hide their innate hatred of women for so long.

And Cuck Tears delivers with the good old: "Your time will come."

93cIGi4.png

the only thing that is going to hit like a ton of bricks is that 31 y/o virgin's car when he drives it into a wall at 35 yo

IT males: women are never to blame for my inceldom! I just have to work on my personality harder to get laid!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back