Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 30yr old Wizardcel spent life saving money for retirement and no sex/no fun, redditors roasting him!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Why is he even talking to normies :feelsUgh: seems like he somewhat understands that it's over, and his only path to satisfaction is to moneymaxx and drop his $$$ on exquisite copes. But he is still doubtful. He is even visiting a the-rapist. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

He should GTFIH we will enlighten him and set him on the right path.

Is this the sigma grind I've heard so much about

Is this the sigma grind I've heard so much about
Kind of although the guy above did it in a very very inefficient fashion. You are supposed to money Maxx with a well paying job not some shitty 30k salary.

Normies wish they had his money to help pay for their demon offspring, he's coasting through life whilst they're stuck in unhappy marriages.

Why is he even talking to normies :feelsUgh: seems like he somewhat understands that it's over, and his only path to satisfaction is to moneymaxx and drop his $$$ on exquisite copes. But he is still doubtful. He is even visiting a the-rapist. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

He should GTFIH we will enlighten him and set him on the right path.
I think he is just in shock at how much of his life is already gone and wasted.

I think he is just in shock at how much of his life is already gone and wasted.
If you're sub5 there was no life to waste in the first place. Being sub5 is not living. It is merely existing.

If you're sub5 there was no life to waste in the first place. Being sub5 is not living. It is merely existing.
true probably whatever he could've done, he would still be a trucel. But imo he really fucked up money wise. 30k salary at 30 is no way to live.

I get called things like sociopath and creep a lot even for the most basic questions (where is the train stop?).
I bet he asked that question in a really creepy and sexist way. He needs therapy. :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/leanfire/comments/w4fn94/anyone_feel_similar_i_wasted_my_youth_teens_and/ih1z9np/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

@Zer0/∞ extremely brutal story of a non-NT aspie OCDcel who coast FIRE money maxxed on shit 30k salary. He has fucked no foids, kissed not one just like the rest of us here. And he has shit job. Now people hating on him, not showing empathy to our fellow trucels. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

he should make an account here

his life will be happier

Dude Safes Money , normtards seethe

Propably because they cant Safe Shit and have Bad discipline.

:feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back