Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 30year old spoiled adult kills father over allowance

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre

This is an old story but an interesting one. The murder happened in 2015. This spoiled faggot was 30 when he killed his father who owned a hedge fund and was a multi millionaire. He murdered his father because he slashed his allowance down to $1k a week.

Last edited:
Based Neet killing his jewish dad

Over for nonewyorktimessubscriptioncels

The father was in the wrong here, I'd say. The stingy, tight cunt.

The father was in the wrong here, I'd say. The stingy, tight cunt.
When 1k$ a week is not enough for the westerners

120$ minwage here moment

Got no words

His parents should have raised him better

if we didnt live in a world that revolves around green paper this never would have happened. this what happens when you spend all your time acquiring it instead of raising your son. :feelsjuice:

This is an old story but an interesting one. The murder happened in 2015. This spoiled faggot was 30 when he killed his father who owned a hedge fund and was a multi millionaire. He murdered his father because he slashed his allowance down to $1k a week.

I feel bad for the father here, this is why I will raise my children to not be spoiled brats and value love and filial piety ovER materialism, but remind them that most interactions with strangers usually do revolve around wealth and status.

Maybe that's why he killed him, because it was a massive status drop and his friends would now disassociate from him as he can't keep up with their expensive lifestyles.

nobody asked to be born so piss off. he's right in the killing