Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 30mm bimax advancement + 13 degree ccw rotation + genio!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cz1AUUVo16I/

But muh "plastic surgery is cope you'll look unnatural not gonna fool anybody" :feelsohh:

Even for me it's not acceptable, I'm worse at truecel level, I'm not simply incel, I'm subhuman with high inhibition, plus the fact that my face is totally affected by sexual dimorphism, it literally never started, the surgery doesn't change me.

His whole personality changed

From incel to mid or possibly high tier normie

His son is gonna hate him
my dad and mom + everyone in their family have good jawlines meanwhile im recessed
guess who had a low t puberty playing vidya with 0 sun exposure

But muh "plastic surgery is cope you'll look unnatural not gonna fool anybody" :feelsohh:
Bimax always looks natural cuz it just brings you back to the development you shouldve had if not for shit cranofacial development or genetics its shit like implants and fillers when unwisely implemented that brings you into the uncanny territory but yeah you can use them too and if youre smart theyll come off looking natural as well