Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 3000 calories today!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you stress eat?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck today was stressful, my gay nigger sink was clogged so I had to unclog that nigger piece of whore shit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Took like 5 hours :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:.

I ended up stress eating 1 big chicken rice veggies bowl(1500 caloroes). 1 pop eyes chicwkn sandwich (800), a bunch of snacks(protein bar) and drinks(protein shake) later.

So total calorie count was 3000+, this is what inceldom and stress does! If I had been Chad, I would have just fucked a bitch in rough BDSM sex to relieve my stress. But due to being incel, I am forced to bloat maxx instead.

take responsibility for your actions that's the only way you'll lose weight. find a different way to relieve stress, like running, biking, walking, etc.

take responsibility for your actions that's the only way you'll lose weight. find a different way to relieve stress, like running, biking, walking, etc.
I am rn around 140 lbs. Only 20 lbs overweight for my height(5'5). I am still planning on losing weight further but I am in no rush.

I hate shitting so I try to not do that

What's the point of losing weight when you are incel

Impressive bloatmaxxing, I fucking love popeyes chicken sandwiches.
I would have just fucked a bitch in rough BDSM sex to relieve my stress.
You never really struck me as the type to be into BDSM

I eat 1200-1500 calories per day. I don't know how you can manage all of that.

Impressive bloatmaxxing, I fucking love popeyes chicken sandwiches.

You never really struck me as the type to be into BDSM
I am not into it anymore as much due to NoFap. But when I was a coomercel, it was what I was fapping to.

nice job fatty

I’m almost never hungry

3000 is nothing... thas like 500 more than a man is supposed to eat anyway dude

3000 is nothing... thas like 500 more than a man is supposed to eat anyway dude
I normally stick to 1600 for the past year now maybe. So for me at my heighr(5'5), it is 2x almost my normal consumption.

I normally stick to 1600 for the past year now maybe. So for me at my heighr(5'5), it is 2x almost my normal consumption.
how accurate is this count of 1600, because most men at 1600 every day would be fucking collapsing regularly from low energy. Even women dont eat 1600 a day dude...

I would of had a 10 piece tendies if I were you

I always eat from boredom. As an lonely incel, what else is there to do?

Atleast I train all that shit off by fasting and cardio

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Fuck today was stressful, my gay nigger sink was clogged so I had to unclog that nigger piece of whore shit. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Took like 5 hours :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:.

I ended up stress eating 1 big chicken rice veggies bowl(1500 caloroes). 1 pop eyes chicwkn sandwich (800), a bunch of snacks(protein bar) and drinks(protein shake) later.

So total calorie count was 3000+, this is what inceldom and stress does! If I had been Chad, I would have just fucked a bitch in rough BDSM sex to relieve my stress. But due to being incel, I am forced to bloat maxx instead.
i bulk on 3000 calories

gain weight you twink