Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "30 year old w/ a 18 year old is predatory"

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★
Isn't it brutal how foids will :feels: when they hear about a 30 year old hook up with a 18/19 (say ONS) and absolutely lose it? They will call it predatory or weird and creepy. Think about how many guys (not just incels) missed out in their youth. Now that they have some value (normiemaxxing or whatever) and pursue with higher chances they get blasted by aging :foidSoy: that had fun with numerous :chad: in their youth. JFL. :feelskek:

It just confirms that they only see foids as retarded children.

they will only tolerate it when the guy is a chad or when the genders are reversed.
also most toilets are jealous that men seek younger foids

they will only tolerate it when the guy is a chad or when the genders are reversed.
also most toilets are jealous that men seek younger foids
what happened to avi :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I will fuck a 16 year old

Every girl over 18 knows they were hotter when they were younger, women have poor coping skills.

This is done by post wall foids to shame older chads into dating post wall women. 18/19 yo girl are not complaining about getting a rich, hot sugar daddy.

It blows my mind how they can lie like this when women have all the power in dating.

Isn't it brutal how foids will :feels: when they hear about a 30 year old hook up with a 18/19 (say ONS) and absolutely lose it? They will call it predatory or weird and creepy. Think about how many guys (not just incels) missed out in their youth. Now that they have some value (normiemaxxing or whatever) and pursue with higher chances they get blasted by aging :foidSoy: that had fun with numerous :chad: in their youth. JFL. :feelskek:
Women are a pump and dump sceme, There is no stable women left to woo into a relationship so they pump and dump them instead

Every girl over 18 knows they were hotter when they were younger, women have poor coping skills.
I will fuck a 18 year old
:feelshmm: