Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 30% Rule

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★
30% is the cut off limit I use for judging a whole collective group of normies. If more than 30% of a group bullies me or makes fun of me behind my back, that's enough for me to want to kill the entire social circle, demographic group or community and let God sort out the truly "good" ones. What is your cut off limit?

Greycel? Must be infiltrator post trying to make us look like terrorists

30% is the cut off limit I use for judging a whole collective group of normies. If more than 30% of a group bullies me or makes fun of me behind my back, that's enough for me to want to kill the entire social circle, demographic group or community and let God sort out the truly "good" ones. What is your cut off limit?
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Glowing
Glowing
Glowing

racist wonder showzen GIF

1% is my limit
I finish any community if 1% of that community acts smug

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back