Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

30 is middle aged.

People act now like teenagers are infants, like early 20s are adolescents and like 30s are young adults. It's all shifted into bullshit. Teens and early 20s are young adults and 30s is full-on fucking adult even if they still watch mcu and act like kids.
Most people don’t even think that 30 year olds are young adults but it is true that they are young adults.

Thank you for twisting the dagger OP

Yep. Reminder that Elvis married a 14 year old when he was 24 and got no backlash for it. Years later and you are a pedo for going near a poor little 20 year old child :society::society::soy::soy:
Woooowwww, I didn’t know. They didn’t put that fact in his recent movie with the guy all foids were dumping for jfl

It's all genetics with a little bit of environment mixed in. A chad can be 45 and be 6'4, in good health, full set of hair, drink all the time and party and get laid. OTOH a subhuman can be 23, manlet, and look 50 and have back problems. These examples are obviously extremes but 30 is young if you are genetically blessed. 40 is young if you're genetically blessed. 50 can be old or middle aged, depending on your genes. As an example I know a HTB who had whored herself out all her life, drinks and parties like an animal, and at 39 yo she is still an HTB with good skin and no makeup. There are also men who are like this too.

Normgroids say contradictory shit all the time. One day it's "It's never too late for anything :soy:", next day it's "Life is too short bro:feels:". 30 is only young in terms of physiological function, not in life development. A third of life's most important memories have been formed by age 30. Btw, only the west has an obsession with delaying the normal progression of life. In the rest of the world, people have families by 18.

Ok if you're Chad though, in that show community joel McHale goes to a community college in his thirties still mogs and interacts with younger students, I know it's a TV show but people still see the character in a positive light.
This is what I mean. I know he had hair transplants but that aside at 50 he can still fit in with high schoolers and basically be a 6ft4 chad. Age is just a number. Subhuman = it never began. Semi-subhuman = 30 is middle aged. Chad = 60 is middle aged.

Btw, only the west has an obsession with delaying the normal progression of life. In the rest of the world, people have families by 18.
True. IIRC Alexander conquered half the world by 16-18

Incels age much faster and mid twenties is middle age. Because i am bald i look 10 yrs older.