Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

30+cels - how bad is it?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
25 is a pretty big blackpill age, you're definitely an adult at that point but I don't really look at a 25 year old and think "man". It's definitely past college age and if you're still a virgin at that age there's definitely something with you, but 30 just seems like an astronomical milestone. That is when I start seeing people as actually being men and definitely physically looking significantly older.

How bad is it really?

I'm 25 and I still feel like a 14 year old. Maybe it's because I never experienced based things like kissing or relationship or even hugs

I’m not there yet

It's bad, real bad. I can't even enjoy copes the way I used to, physical pain in overused parts of the body, stamina & speed drop off in sports etc..

Can't relate to the younger ppl as they're into stupid shit like getting offended & trying to ban stuff, tiktok, onlyfans, coping hard with memes to the point if you're talking not in a lol sense ppl don't listen, gay shit.

What awaits seems like more effort for less incentive.

I'm a decade away.

I might be dead by then.

It's bad, real bad. I can't even enjoy copes the way I used to, physical pain in overused parts of the body, stamina & speed drop off in sports etc..

Can't relate to the younger ppl as they're into stupid shit like getting offended & trying to ban stuff, tiktok, onlyfans, coping hard with memes to the point if you're talking not in a lol sense ppl don't listen, gay shit.

What awaits seems like more effort for less incentive.
That's my future. The amount of drugs I've abused in my early-mid 20s guarantees I'll be completely fucked. Tbh I think it's doubtful that I'll actually see 30. I'm already experiencing a lot of what you described, copes are pretty boring, injuries/sprains seem to take longer to heal, etc. Sex drive is almost 0 although that's because of dutasteride.

The whole thing about more effort for less reward is bang on. Fuck wageslavery. I genuinely have considered suicide just because of how boring life is.

Still I don't regret using drugs as much as I did, living life as a sober incel was far, far worse.

Past my mid 20s. It's so brutal :feelsbadman: my entire youth was shit and i have nothing to look back fondly on

Past my mid 20s. It's so brutal :feelsbadman: my entire youth was shit and i have nothing to look back fondly on
Same, my childhood memories are all things which happened on video games.