Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

30.68% of the year is over.

5.5k but my main account got a 6 month ban lmao, i had a bad few weeks and abandoned and raged in a shitton of games.
fuark I am mirin, how long have you played dota for? tbh tbh

fuark I am mirin, how long have you played dota for? tbh tbh
started in 2012 but didn't really improve until like 2014. If you want to learn how to win in your bracket, try to watch MMR boosters, they pretty much all just exploit a good laning stage and shitty positioning from the enemy team to stomp games. Understanding your heroes power spike is also important i.e. slark getting shadowblade

started in 2012 but didn't really improve until like 2014. If you want to learn how to win in your bracket, try to watch MMR boosters, they pretty much all just exploit a good laning stage and shitty positioning from the enemy team to stomp games. Understanding your heroes power spike is also important i.e. slark getting shadowblade
I like watching ybicanooobov kek and I started in 2013 and u mog me hard by mmr jfl its over for low iqcels like me ; _ ;
and what do you mean by heroes power spike? kek

I like watching ybicanooobov kek and I started in 2013 and u mog me hard by mmr jfl its over for low iqcels like me ; _ ;
and what do you mean by heroes power spike? kek
basically a heroes power spike is when they are strongest compared to other heroes in the game. Taking Slark as an example, as soon as he has sb he can roam the map killing enemies out of position and snowball from there.

basically a heroes power spike is when they are strongest compared to other heroes in the game. Taking Slark as an example, as soon as he has sb he can roam the map killing enemies out of position and snowball from there.
oh ye true true tbh tbh tbh

that's cool, in college or self-directed learning?

I am studying for university entrance exam, i study about 8 hours daily. It really feels euphoric indeed.

I am studying for university entrance exam, i study about 8 hours daily. It really feels euphoric indeed.
studying/learning is an amazing cope if you can get really engrossed in the material, the mental stimulation is very satisfying

studying/learning is an amazing cope if you can get really engrossed in the material, the mental stimulation is very satisfying

Agreed, well met my friend! Especially when you are a philomath = ).

Agreed, well met my friend! Especially when you are a philomath = ).
had to google that, I wish I could back into reading (non-fiction), knowledge is endless if you get into studying/learning you've got a lifetime of coping right there

had to google that, I wish I could back into reading (non-fiction), knowledge is endless if you get into studying/learning you've got a lifetime of coping right there

What do you like to read? Philosophy, Psychology, Micro/macroeconomics etc?

Also yes indeed, my dream is to learn 10 languages and becoming a true polymath. Becoming advanced in mathematic, physic, chemistry and biology.

resolutions are for chumps