Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 3 years of sex with 2D girl or relationship with a 3D (average looking) girl for your whole life?

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
You could get as much sex as you want with the 2D and 4 (gradually decreasing per decade, so in her 60s you wouldn't have sex anymore) times a week with the 3D, she would agree to have your babies.

3D girl would be in her early 20s and have the same amount of sexual partners you have.

2D is virgin and doesn't age, she would be a waifu of your choice

Last edited:
2D girls don't exist :feelsLSD:

freaking otakuz , man :feelsugh:

I would choose 2D but after those 3 years of pure blissful high the crash and loss of my waifu would be so crippling i dont think any man would come out sane,
the 3d foid would a early 20s virgin of my dreams for life. We would basically get to be each others soul mates. We would have a family and I couldnt see any downside truly if we are so meant for each other and that seems more than ideal to me. I choose 3d. :feelswhere:

ofc i would take what no other men would be able to enjoy

sex with misaka,ryuko,rei,rem,sakura,haibara,sera,.....

anime are for faggots

Anime niggas
Weirdos

Do I get to choose the personality of the 3D foid?

Watch all the niggas who picked 3D get cucked instantly :lul:

It depends, I refuse to be with the same girl for ever, after I ascend I will fuck as many Stacys as I can

> 3 years of sex with 2D girl
Meds immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back