Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 3 years have passed and Saint Baglebosscel still mocked

Remember how many normies virtue signalled about this guy back when this happened? So much for that. I guess it's too hard to even feign empathy for short truecels for too long.

At least the poor little guy got to have a little bit of fame and fun in his life before getting a stroke. Did he die?

At least the poor little guy got to have a little bit of fame and fun in his life before getting a stroke. Did he die?
No one knows. But he didn't look good 3 years ago.
bagel-boss-chris-morgan-stroke-1.jpg

No one knows. But he didn't look good 3 years ago.
bagel-boss-chris-morgan-stroke-1.jpg
Yea nothing was ever heard from him again after that. Not a good sign. And the instagram profile for him was completely silent after that too

feels like yesterday

Holy shit has it really been 3 years?

Easy to mock and attack him, the whiteknight beating him is funny and the comments cursing him for simply being pissed off at the place because the place as foids, funny

ah the Good ol days...

Chris Morgan

I want to go CM in a bagel shop

we need to see more midget foidlets getting crashed into the ground to achieve true equality

:feelshaha: Yes I saw that thread. It goes to show the age and worldly experience of the average IT user.

3 years ago when St Bagelcel was kind of a big deal around here, ITcel's mommy and daddy didn't allow them on the internet unsupervised.

Therefore, a re-run of the adventures of St Bagelcel is an exciting new story to them. (Like when I used to watch re-runs of M*A*S*H after school in the 90s.)

Last edited:
Yea nothing was ever heard from him again after that. Not a good sign. And the instagram profile for him was completely silent after that too
He was really young for a stroke... I think the guy who tackled him caused a traumatic brain injury that eventually caused the stroke. It happened only few months after the fight

So Will there be punishment against the loser who tackled him? Or is justice not allowed because of the victim

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back