Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 3 proven ways to be more attractive than 92% of men

It's infuriating how fucking lucrative it is to sell false hope to men. Of course the channel has just shy of a million subs. All kind of irrelevant redpill channels easily pull hunders of thousands, maybe millions of subs while blackpilled channels never crack even 100k subs.

Tell the truth and you'll get ignored and censored but sell some fucking thousand dollar bootcamp and put up worthless junk content with empty blabber about confidence and energy and people will practically throw money at you.

8ca

It's infuriating how fucking lucrative it is to sell false hope to men. Of course the channel has just shy of a million subs.
Because the majority of men are unwilling to let go of the illusion that success is related to hard work, not determined by factors you can’t change like genetics, family background etc

so boring, i prefer read threads here than watching videos in youtube.

"Thomas Shelby is not hot." Is he retarded? He bone mogs 99% of the population

It's infuriating how fucking lucrative it is to sell false hope to men. Of course the channel has just shy of a million subs. All kind of irrelevant redpill channels easily pull hunders of thousands, maybe millions of subs while blackpilled channels never crack even 100k subs.

Tell the truth and you'll get ignored and censored but sell some fucking thousand dollar bootcamp and put up worthless junk content with empty blabber about confidence and energy and people will practically throw money at you.
I used to unironically believe in this retarded self-improvement ideology before becoming blackpilled and now, whilest looking back, i cringe at myself. How could i be such a delusional fuck? W[UWSL]hy was i unaware of the female nature if it was so obvious? [/UWSL]

Because the majority of men are unwilling to let go of the illusion that success is related to hard work, not determined by factors you can’t change like genetics, family background etc
Yep
I used to unironically believe in this retarded self-improvement ideology before becoming blackpilled and now, whilest looking back, i cringe at myself. How could i be such a delusional fuck? W[UWSL]hy was i unaware of the female nature if it was so obvious? [/UWSL]
Same. I know for a fact that the reason for my ignorance was the neverending lying that I heard everywhere. Encountering the blackpill was blessing for me.

you can also go on a killing spree so that you end up in prison and have fangirls who send you letters
this guy wants prison buttsex

but sell some fucking thousand dollar bootcamp and put up worthless junk content with empty blabber about confidence and energy and people will practically throw money at you.
Obviously, I'm in the wrong line of work

How many times i heard "hard work pays off" in redpill/mma/gym communities, truth is without the proper genes youre fucked and if you succeed with good genes you already were good enough.