Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 out of the 4 men involved in the Junko Furuta case were minors

Regenerator

Regenerator

JBWfag extermination advocate
★★★★★
Junko Furuta (Japanese: 古田 順子, Hepburn: Furuta Junko, 18 January 1971 – 4 January 1989) was a 17-year-old Japanese high school student who was abducted, raped, tortured, and murdered. Her abuse was mainly perpetrated by four male teenagers, Hiroshi Miyano (18), Jō Ogura (17), Shinji Minato (16), and Yasushi Watanabe (17), and took place over a 40-day period starting on 25 November 1988.

How do Agecucks explain this one? I thought that minors were just "Innocent little children"? On a side note though it's pretty absurd how this case is still so relevant. It happened over 35 years ago ffs. Feminists just use it to promote their "Men are evil" Narrative despite the fact that far more men are victims of homicide than women.
(A crime worse than rape)

According to the data given by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, worldwide, 79% of homicide victims were men in 2013.[1] In 2021, males accounted for most homicide victims in all jurisdictions except in Austria, the Czech Republic, Iceland, Latvia, Norway, Slovenia and Switzerland, where females were slightly more likely to be homicide victims.[2] A 2013 global study on homicide by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime found that men account for an average of 95% of all persons convicted of homicide, and almost 8 out of 10 of the victims.[1] According to the most recent data from World Bank Group, the highest rate per 100,000 inhabitants for female homicide victims is in Central African Republic, Antigua and Barbuda and Jamaica,[3] and the highest rate per 100,000 inhabitants for male homicide victims is in US Virgin Islands, Jamaica and Venezuela.[4] In 2020, the average percentage of women as homicide victims among European Union countries was 37%, with Latvia having the largest percentage of women homicide victims at 60%.[5]

Japan has a female homicide rate of 0.2
While the male homicide rate is 0.25

Just feminists looking for more false victimhood as per usual.

How do Agecucks explain this one? I thought that minors were just "Innocent little children"?
They say this in reference to female minors. They have no problem with LGBT faggots grooming/preying on male minors
On a side note though it's pretty absurd how this case is still so relevant. It happened over 35 years ago ffs.
And in fucking Japan too, yet it's mostly Western feminists who won't stfu about this. I'm willing to bet more people across the Earth in America recognize Junko Furuta's name than people in Japan.

The funny thing is, stuff like this happens in Western nations all the time, to this day in fact, but since it's mostly committed by minorities, feminists find it "racist" to call attention to

They say this in reference to female minors. They have no problem with LGBT faggots grooming/preying on male minors
Exactly. They support drag queen story hour & tranny surgery yet claim a 19 year old man dating a 17 year old femoid is "Pedophilia" Compare how they reacted to Dr Disrespect to Chris Tyson too.
And in fucking Japan too, yet it's mostly Western feminists who won't stfu about this. I'm willing to bet more people across the Earth in America recognize Junko Furuta's name than people in Japan.

Shows how femoids want to be victims so badly.
The funny thing is, stuff like this happens in Western nations all the time, to this day in fact, but since it's mostly committed by minorities, feminists find it "racist" to call attention to
In 2022 there was some Gypsy migrant who murdered some Irish femoid, feminists before the killer was identified used it to promote "Toxic masculinity" & "Gender violence" Narratives yet went very quiet when the killer was revealed to be a gypsy migrant :feelskek: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-67447985

Media buried the story too as well.

Exactly. They support drag queen story hour & tranny surgery yet claim a 19 year old man dating a 17 year old femoid is "Pedophilia" Compare how they reacted to Dr Disrespect to Chris Tyson too.
Normies are literal living memes. They have no real morals or opinions on the world, they're just Jew-programmed bio-drones
In 2022 there was some Gypsy migrant who murdered some Irish femoid, feminists before the killer was identified used it to promote "Toxic masculinity" & "Gender violence" Narratives yet went very quiet when the killer was revealed to be a gypsy migrant :feelskek: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-67447985

Media buried the story too as well.
UK/Ireland libsharts are even cucked to the fucking GYPSIES?? :dafuckfeels: The most hated "people" in Europe?? The "people" that even the likes of Somalis despise and shit on??

I mean whatever. You guys still have more fight in you than white Americans do, as proven by the riots last Summer. I truly do believe there's hope for the British Isles

Normies are literal living memes. They have no real morals or opinions on the world, they're just Jew-programmed bio-drones
Yep. They go along to get along and refuse to stand out among their peers.
I mean whatever. You guys still have more fight in you than white Americans do, as proven by the riots last Summer. I truly do believe there's hope for the British Isles

:bigbrain:

With a name like Junko,

you know it was good