Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR 3 months neet

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
YAMERRRRROOOOOOOOOOOO

LIVING THE DREAM, AM I RIGHT? :feelsautistic:

I like your profile gif

I did it for a yr.... it was nice at first but after a while it sucked.

What's with the angry frogs? It's a good thing.

Not bad, brother, not bad at all.
4949edabec2ae496fdee21b2856e2ff7.jpg

I was neet for 8 months after highschool, first months were nice, unlimited vidya and shit. But over time I just lost motivation to do anything and just slept or browsed web without a reason.

if u wanna neet do it for weeks at a time not months lol ur gonna be a fried potato by the end of it

I thought you will be do a trade soon?

I've been neet since I was 16.

You don't want to do it much longer or you'll go crazy. I know i wasn't far off.

I've been neet for 5 months now. Hopefully by 6th or 7th I'll be done.

I've been a NEET for over a year now and I get enough in benies to rent my own place too, so I don't have to live with my dickhead dad. Just waiting for my grandparents to snuff it so I can get my inheritance and live off of that :cool:

i am going to work construction soon so i can be a strong man liek u

That was my first job. I was a day labourer on building sites. I worked mainly with illegal immigrants but it wasn't to bad. Its better than working in a call centre. Look at it as a stepping stone to something better. Keep that in mind if it gets a little shitty. Keep your ears open and make contacts where possible. You can try and move on to something better.

That was my first job. I was a day labourer on building sites. I worked mainly with illegal immigrants but it wasn't to bad. Its better than working in a call centre. Look at it as a stepping stone to something better. Keep that in mind if it gets a little shitty. Keep your ears open and make contacts where possible. You can try and move on to something better.
It is a helper position for electricians so I can get an apprenticeship next year.

It is a helper position for electricians so I can get an apprenticeship next year.

Absolutely excellent my man. You won't regret it. You'll earn more as a sparky than you would have from whatever you would have been working in with your degree. Keep your eyes and ears open. Watch and learn from the blokes on site, whatever trade they practice, whatever some trades people say its best to try your hand at as much as possible. Do what you're told too. Be reliable. For gods sake, be very careful about what you talk to the blokes on a job site about. Try to seem normal. Don't fall into the trap you did with the counselor at your university. If you are going to be an apprentice in a few years put your wages towards getting some decent tools over the next year or so. If any kind of tool truck stops by your job site don't go near it unless your desperate. Get decent branded tools from amazon or a large retailer at a 1/4 of the price for cash.

Absolutely excellent my man. You won't regret it. You'll earn more as a sparky than you would have from whatever you would have been working in with your degree. Keep your eyes and ears open. Watch and learn from the blokes on site, whatever trade they practice, whatever some trades people say its best to try your hand at as much as possible. Do what you're told too. Be reliable. For gods sake, be very careful about what you talk to the blokes on a job site about. Try to seem normal. Don't fall into the trap you did with the counselor at your university. If you are going to be an apprentice in a few years put your wages towards getting some decent tools over the next year or so. If any kind of tool truck stops by your job site don't go near it unless your desperate. Get decent branded tools from amazon or a large retailer at a 1/4 of the price for cash.
I don't plan to talk a lot more than necessary but aren't tradesmen less of bitches about jokes than people on college campuses?

I don't plan to talk a lot more than necessary but aren't tradesmen less of bitches about jokes than people on college campuses?

Yeah, banter is one thing. Don't mention being incel. Don't mention being kicked out of uni or half the messed up shit we talk about here. Be careful with drugs. A lot of guys might like it but there is always one who will grass you up.

The days before the torture began

was basically NEET from february-may best time of my life not even joking