Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 3 metre tall White Chad can't find a woman in the USA, has to go for a South Korean Sub-5

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
TikTok advised me this channel, it's run by a White Chad and his South Korean uggo girlfriend, the woman is basically a dwarf but the man is 201 cm (6'7 which is slightly below average Zoomer height, but might be considered to be tall for a Millennial), he is already a sign of genetic degeneration as his father is 220 cm (7'1) tall (which is probably going to be the standard height Generation Alpha women will later use on whatever will replace Tinder when they're teenagers).

If I'd guess she's a height fetishist (something most Asian toilets going for White men are), despite him being average Zoomer height or "tall" pre-Zoomer height he can't find a single partner in the USA, so he has to go all the way to Hell Joseon to find a woman who treats him as her fetish object. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She's obviously an Asian Sub-5 (small eyes, her nose isn't narrow and pointy, she isn't pale enough, Etc.) This bas is basically a 10/10 Chad and he can't get a White woman so he has to go all the way to South Korea.

If it's over for him it is over for us.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220406-125559.png
    Screenshot_20220406-125559.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 688
  • Screenshot_20220406-130921.png
    Screenshot_20220406-130921.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 675
  • Screenshot_20220406-131344.png
    Screenshot_20220406-131344.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 677
She's very pretty, just short.

Imagine being a giant white gigachad and wasting your genes on a tiny gook foid:feelskek:

Fuck I hate noodlewhores.

Funny enough, she's actually tall for an AF, jfl. There's no way he couldn't get a becky at the least, he must just have yellow fever. Also, no ass

If I was there in place of him, I would never marry any foid except white.

Noodlepill strikes again

201 cm is TWO metres BTW, not three metres.

Only decent thing about her is her tits. Other than that she's kind of ugly, thin, flat ass. To the discard pile

No way he can't slay, this is by choice.

I think other varieties of women are somehow better than asian women. No other race likes to degrade themselves like this...
Noodlewhores are the ones I hate the most

TikTok advised me this channel, it's run by a White Chad and his South Korean uggo girlfriend, the woman is basically a dwarf but the man is 201 cm (6'7 which is slightly below average Zoomer height, but might be considered to be tall for a Millennial), he is already a sign of genetic degeneration as his father is 220 cm (7'1) tall (which is probably going to be the standard height Generation Alpha women will later use on whatever will replace Tinder when they're teenagers).

If I'd guess she's a height fetishist (something most Asian toilets going for White men are), despite him being average Zoomer height or "tall" pre-Zoomer height he can't find a single partner in the USA, so he has to go all the way to Hell Joseon to find a woman who treats him as her fetish object. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

She's obviously an Asian Sub-5 (small eyes, her nose isn't narrow and pointy, she isn't pale enough, Etc.) This bas is basically a 10/10 Chad and he can't get a White woman so he has to go all the way to South Korea.

If it's over for him it is over for us.
What height was his mother?