Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 3 Fundamental Rules of Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
3 Basic rules from life. Until you come at peace with these rules, you will never be able to LDAR properly. Life will be this endless slef-torturing lament where you'll be wondering why things aren't going your way. Here's 3 fundamental rules of life for you that may help you cope on the daily.
While they can stand independently form each other, they are mostly intertwined between themselves.

-Life is SUFFERING

Basic rules for pretty much every living organisms on this planet. The moment a living creature is born; mammal, bird, fish, humans and even vegetation, life is a constant struggle to access resources. It's a hell hole if you think about it. Everyone wants to survive. All life ends up using the every gist of his ability to combat his environment, take advantage of the other so that he may live on the most and get his chance to reproduce.
Access to resource is scarce and disease are legions. The weak, the ill-born and the genetically ill-fated are doomed form the start

However, not every living this suffers the same.
Some suffer more than other.

2-Life is UNFAIR

Eagles can fly. They have sharp view. Don't have any real predator and live a full life full of exploring and hunting. A life well lived as an Apex Alpha.
The chicken on the other hand? Can't fly. Stupid as fuck. No actual survival skills. His existence is literally only there to be preyed on by the local ecosystems.

Some are born rich, other poor. Some are born in great countries full of opportunity, prosperity, peace and hope. Others are born in misery with no roof on their head with a disgraceful broken family. Some are born good looking, tall, handsome,pretty and will receive positive attention, validation and affection throughout their life. Other will rot in their genetic inadequacy, reviled, pushed and cast away by everyone.
That's just how things work honestly.

How can we change this?
You can't.

3-Life is INDIFFERENT

Nature don't give a fuck about your limitation. Nature was the one who came with the Predator/ Prey dynamic, the Alpha Fucker and the Beta Fucked. The It made you this way. You may cry, you may shout. You will still live a life way more miserable than most of society and while you may get an actual pity party at time, in the end no one really cares.
Remember, no one gives a fuck.

Everything else is cope.
Religion. Laws. Ethics and Morals. All there to hide, attenuate the ugly facts and cruel nature of life.

Last edited:
Yeah that's all true I'm still going to struggle for my waifu.

I will fight nature if I have too.

Sounds like a depressing version of Buddhism

"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in that suffering"

ElliotRodger-580.jpg

Honestly, the best cope is to just let it all go honestly.

I remember reading this book which said that ''Dreams are the end of pointless hapiness and the beginning of dissapointment''.

Most people, especially young adults have all these great expectations, ideas and dreams about life. They have no idea that these expectations, which for most part won't be fulfilled ( success in career, marriage, family,etc) will bring them a life of constant letdown and frustrations.

Honestly, the best cope is to just let it all go honestly.

I remember reading this book which said that ''Dreams are the end of pointless hapiness and the beginning of dissapointment''.

Most people, especially young adults have all these great expectations, ideas and dreams about lifeé They have no idea that these expectations, which for most part won't be fulfilled ( success in career, marriage, family,etc) will bring them a life of constant letdown and frustrations.
Yeah. Depressed Buddhism. Maybe incels should cope with it. Just meditate all day and forget earthly pleasures since were not getting them anyway

Yet eagles are endangered. I call bs to all of this.

The blackpilled Jordan Peterson

I don't know, I acknowledged those 3 truth many years ago. From our point of view, nature is unfair, and universe or any god/gods if exists don't care about us. To be honest for me it's opposite od depressive, world could be much worse. You can be Chad one day then bam some accident or illness and you are fucking truecel. On the other hand you are an incel can win some lottery and peacefully LDAR till death. Shit is random as fuck, don't attach to anything too much and just try to enjoy the ride I quess.

I don't know, I acknowledged those 3 truth many years ago. From our point of view, nature is unfair, and universe or any god/gods if exists don't care about us. To be honest for me it's opposite od depressive, world could be much worse. You can be Chad one day then bam some accident or illness and you are fucking truecel. On the other hand you are an incel can win some lottery and peacefully LDAR till death. Shit is random as fuck, don't attach to anything too much and just try to enjoy the ride I quess.
Sounds like a religion I'd be okay with

One that gets it.

"The world isn't against you, it just doesn't care"

3 Basi

Everything else is cope.
Religion. Laws. Ethics and Morals. All there to hide, attenuate the ugly facts and cruel nature of life.

Tell us more oh enlightened one

High IQ

that's why I follow Buddhism and Arthur Schopenhauer

Nothing matters in the long run I guess. Scientists believe that eventually given enough time. All matter and all forms of material existence will eventually fade away from individual particles. Nothing, we will entire a stage of non existence. Kinda cool if you think about it though, still depressing..

I needed this thank you brother