Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 females crushing puppies with their feet

WTF?!?!?! Horrible, gruesome, could not watch. Those who made this need to be burned alive.

Why the fuck would you even share this

Whoever paid for this to be made, along with these 3 fucking demons who did it, need to be crucified upside down.

RopeForSluts said:
Animals, especially puppies are innocent and completely helpless. The people who do this to them deserve torture that is so brutal that it has not yet been thought of. Females getting tortured on the other hand is life fuel as they are never innocent.

I mean like humans in general. A human can kill an innocent human and people want him in prison. A human klls an Innocent animal and people are Calling for the death penalty, going by YouTube comments. People also seem to have more empathy for a dog being killed than a man being killed from what I've seen.

Nautica1983 said:
I mean like humans in general. A human can kill an innocent human and people want him in prison. A human klls an Innocent animal and people are Calling for the death penalty, going by YouTube comments. People also seem to have more empathy for a dog being killed than a man being killed from what I've seen.

Basically this

vvv
RopeForSluts said:
Animals, especially puppies are innocent and completely helpless.
^^^

I'm against killing in general, including the death penality. However, I accept that the complicated structures of human society, justice, and criminality have made it a standard solution for conflict for millenia. Dogs eat dogs when it gets cold enough, too, I'm sure. But killing a helpless animal, much like killing an infant, especially for the sick pleasure of the act, is a fucking abomination. There is an added layer of cruelty, callousness, and perversion that I will never support. Killing people who stole from your cartel, or the guy who fucked your wife, or the soldiers on the other side trying to invade your homeland, those are all things I can understand from a human perspective. Torturing animals, too stupid to understand why this person is causing them pain, especially dogs which have been selectively bred to have almost a pathological love for their masters and others in general, is the lowest of the low. So no, killing puppies and killing criminals are NOT the same thing.

blickpall said:
Basically this

vvv
^^^

I'm against killing in general, including the death penality. However, I accept that the complicated structures of human society, justice, and criminality have made it a standard solution for conflict for millenia. Dogs eat dogs when it gets cold enough, too, I'm sure. But killing a helpless animal, much like killing an infant, especially for the sick pleasure of the act, is a fucking abomination. There is an added layer of cruelty, callousness, and perversion that I will never support. Killing people who stole from your cartel, or the guy who fucked your wife, or the soldiers on the other side trying to invade your homeland, those are all things I can understand from a human perspective. Torturing animals, too stupid to understand why this person is causing them pain, especially dogs which have been selectively bred to have almost a pathological love for their masters and others in general, is the lowest of the low. So no, killing puppies and killing criminals are NOT the same thing.
I'm all for the death penalty. I believe we should apply to death penalty strictly and to all unjust murders. Acid attackers and torturers should be put to death too. Should even bring back some medieval styles of execution.

tehgymcel420 said:
Just a heads up for Shariacels, dogs are considered unclean in Islam(like pigs), so what they did is permissible according to Islamic law.

Torture of an animal is not allowed in Islam, no matter the species.

Nautica1983 said:

Humans are never innocent. The sad part is people feel empathy for these femoids if they were slaughtered as they deserve.

I can't watch. I love animals.

It's too hard for me to watch the most innocent creatures(baby animals) being killed by the most evil ones(female humans)

Grotesque said:
A slow, brutal death like this of any living being is horrible.

However, if you're upset because it's a cute wittle doggo, you're Lookist and bluepilled.

Having pets is a clear sign of a Lookist that I want nothing to do with.

True, but remember that dogs actually have good personalities. They're not like FHOs, they genuinely love you and are the most loyal beings ever.

This video was very sad they still kept on stepping on the poor puppy after it was dead.
This shows how females can be heartless and pure evil.

You didn't need to post this. I skipped to the end because of morbid curiosity and I regret it. Get me off this planet if people get off to this. I would rape and slowing cook these 3 Thai femoids if I could and see how they like being tortured.

Holy fuck you there are 2 dogs sleeping beside me right now fucking legit triggered