Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3 different people talked to me today at the store

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
So i go to the store for cigs and dog treats.

1st was a skanky (fat and married) mom to one of my (pathetically stupid) ex-students starts blathering at me. The ex student just stood there grinning and looking stupid - as always. It was like she was trying to pretend she was "nice" or my friend or something. I have no idea why that cunt thinks i give a shit about her. I cut her short and split...

Then my buddy the manlet wood man grabbed my hat from behind almost losing his arm and started grabbing canned food for his sons...

I praised his sons as great helpers to him and was glad his family team was working good. He said they cost him a few jobs by fighting on-site! He's currently Incel and i think he enjoyed being praised for raising his sons ok. (Except for the random fighting)

3rd talk was a ex driver that missed my gas money for rides to the real town. He whined about how broke he was and that i should call and line up rides to town. I told him i need rides in a truck to haul lumber and propane! All he has is a car now... He said he was going to trade his car for a truck soom. And to call him.

No of these fuckers ever call me or ever visit me at home! But if im in town they talk as if im a good buddy!

I think they do it to virtual signal that they are social people instead of people that don't give a shit!

The only one i liked was the manlet wood selling buddy!

But all of them made money off me. The cunt begged change and a few dollars at the thrift store a few times... Never paid me back or even mentioned it! Wood dude at least brings good wood. Ride dude is a whining pos that is a stupid Vietnam vet! He makes me look clean!

None of them are my friends. Yet they pretend that they are! Just bizarre!

can confirm, people just start opening themselves up to me even though I don't talk much. Few days pass by and they ghost and radio silence.

Just ask them in a date boyo

Can you remind us again of your bio. Like age, work history, physical health, what makes you incel, relationships with family. I think you told it before but I can’t remember.

My cousins acts like he makes time for me, its all a lie.

Can you remind us again of your bio. Like age, work history, physical health, what makes you incel, relationships with family. I think you told it before but I can’t remember.
Oh sure random internet stranger.
I'll have it pm to you soonest!
My cousins acts like he makes time for me, its all a lie.
Mogs me because cousins!

Mogs me because cousins!
And more shit house pics and stories.

And more shit house pics and stories.
You remembered!

Soom is coming the heat story!

How i heat my shack! Complete with tiny trees near the woodstove! Too many indoor plants this yar! I tried to sell a extra orange tree but couldn't find a buyer. Oh well.

Still got to clean my stove and repair stufff before the coming cold days...

I avoid interaction in public unless necessary.

Mogs me because cousins!
Excuse my autism but are you really going to share your life story or was that sarcasm? I seem to remember you gave a brief synopsis before long time ago but maybe I’m mistaken.

Social Butterfly Theory confirmed

mogs me to Warszawa and back

im too high inhib to ask store workers where stuff is and they never talk to me ever

I can see what you mean. Dispite not being in those scenarios I can imagine them happening. Good luck for when it happens again

Nobody apart from a few co-employees spoke to me. I've slowly become consciously aware that I'm usually the last person somebody sits next to on the bus.

Social Butterfly Theory confirmed
Butterfly effect confirmed by storms in Peru!
Where is Chadba right now? Out slaying?
Hell yeah! Slaying the dust and stuff from my woodstove and repairing my chimney! Cold temps and rains coming soom!

Finaly done. I had to take a lot of breaks... Weakcel.

Look at my fancy $130 cord of seasoned cherry wood 4'x16'
20191023 1336001

I can see what you mean. Dispite not being in those scenarios I can imagine them happening. Good luck for when it happens again
It's very rare...
Excuse my autism but are you really going to share your life story or was that sarcasm? I seem to remember you gave a brief synopsis before long time ago but maybe I’m mistaken.
I don't like talking about myself too much. It was sarc.