Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 3 convicted murderers that got more affection than you ever will

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
1. Cameron Herrin
Cameron
C

Street Racer from florida who got 24 years in prison, for killing mother and a toddler in street racing with his Ford Mustang. Had previous history of speeding. After his sentence was announced millions of tiktok foids cried, because he deeply regretted it, and looked too good to rot in prison

2. Michael Jameson

Michael

Sentenced in prison to 15 years, but while he was in prison found soulmate and became father

3. Nikko Jenkins

Sentenced to 450 years in prison+ currently on death row for shooting 4 people in 3 occasions. Married his wife in prison who left him only 4 weeks after she got released from prison, and then Nikko found another girlfriend

Wife
J1

New girlfriend
J2

Mr. Jenkins
J3

None of them are sub5

No one.... ? OK.

Richard fucking Ramirez. Even the female judge didn't want to punish Ramirez but the male judge intervened and punished Ramirez.

This is the Genetic Dark Triad phenotype. Everything else is cope.

il_fullxfull.1764221848_ko2g.jpg

richard-ramirez-1-1-37e3381f74344564b786f1336a6a7912.jpg

images

Last edited:
According to normies, we actually say those comments IRL, so that's why women can detect that. Yeah, they really are that stupid.
Lol, the real joke is I barely interact with women in my day to day life, so I don’t even have the opportunity to make misogynistic comments towards women.

My job is almost all man on account of it being a real job where people work. The only time I see women really is at the gym, and nobody’s making small talk at the gym.

I’ll sometimes go days or weeks without saying a word to a woman. My entire life fails the Bechtel Test or whatever.

No one.... ? OK.

Richard fucking Ramirez. Even the female judge didn't want to punish Ramirez but the male judge intervened and punished Ramirez.

View attachment 692657

images

Fuck, I didn’t even know he was a tallfag. I always assumed he must be short because he’s a beaner.

No one.... ? OK.

View attachment 692657

images

more like chad triad
take away his looks and the dark-triad stuff becomes laughing stock

Lol, the real joke is I barely interact with women in my day to day life, so I don’t even have the opportunity to make misogynistic comments towards women.

My job is almost all man on account of it being a real job where people work. The only time I see women really is at the gym, and nobody’s making small talk at the gym.

I’ll sometimes go days or weeks without saying a word to a woman. My entire life fails the Bechtel Test or whatever.
It's actually insane how you can basically avoid 50% of the population just like that.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

It's clear that foids aren't attracted to virtue and righteousness, to integrity and to upstanding moral character, to intelligence and prudence, what they call "inner beauty".

Foids aren't attracted to gentlemen, male feminists, nice guys, men who will provide and treat them right and give them what they want, men who would defend them with their life, passive and non-aggressive men.

They will fuck and breed with the worst, most immoral and wicked human beings who have done the most heinous shit you can imagine without remorse, just for being hot. He can be the most misogynistic and abusive dude who beat and kill women, or a serial rapist, and they will still get their pussies wet for a dude like that.

That's why a lot of these foids breed with low IQ deadbeat thugs who would leave them with his spawns, another generation of thots and thugs, some of whom will then kill each other and then rinse and repeat the cycle. Or foids who stay with abusive Chads and Tyrones who beat them and control every aspect of their lives.

Last edited:
Maybe we should warcrimemaxx

Maybe we should warcrimemaxx
sorry boy, only chad, the guy that was racing Cameron Herrin got like 7 years even if he didnt commit anything seriuous appart from being ugly

sorry boy, only chad, the guy that was racing Cameron Herrin got like 7 years even if he didnt commit anything seriuous appart from being ugly
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back