Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 3 beckies eye fucked a tall white normie. JBW is legit

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I always knew being white was a halo, but I didn’t think even a tall average white guy’s SMV was a decent amount higher than ethnics. I was in the Walmart parking lot and these 3 white beckies eye fucked this 6’3ish, normie tier white dude getting out of his car, and continued to do so until he reached Walmart, it was literally a good 20 seconds so I was sure they were staring at him.

Last edited:
ANY 6FT+ WHITE DUDE SHOULD BE INSTA BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.
The funny thing is they know they can ascend, they just refuse to

Watch out, you might get banned for race bait. Even though the majority of women exclusively date white men.
Tf is race bait? Mods need to stop being cucks if that’s a thing

His face is what Made them eyefuck.

Chad transcends skin colour

His face is what Made them eyefuck.

Chad transcends skin colour
It wasn’t a chad. I immediately made sure when I noticed what was happening. He was definitely normie tier in the face.

I know 6'3" white guys who aren't getting eyefucked by foids. If you're ugly, you'll just be a tall ugly white guy.

I know 6'3" white guys who aren't getting eyefucked by foids. If you're ugly, you'll just be a tall ugly white guy.
Maybe it was him being normie tier in the face that elevated his SMV?

Maybe it was him being normie tier in the face that elevated his SMV?
Of course, being tall + white and normiefaced will do it. But that doesn't mean everyone tall and white is a fakecel.

Of course, being tall + white and normiefaced will do it. But that doesn't mean everyone tall and white is a fakecel.
Agreed, edited my post.

I always knew being white was a halo, but I didn’t think even a tall average white guy’s SMV was a decent amount higher than ethnics. I was in the Walmart parking lot and these 3 white beckies eye fucked this 6’3ish, normie tier white dude getting out of his car, and continued to do so until he reached Walmart, it was literally a good 20 seconds so I was sure they were staring at him.
Saw this all the time when i would hang out with my 6’5 friend who looked like captain America.

i have never seen an incel tallfag irl. I know a guy who's face is like 2/10 who does nothing but play smash bros and watch jojo’s bizarre adventure and he ascended cuz white and 6’3

JBW only works in non-white countries. What you saw was a Chad who would get no attention at all if his face missed a few millimeters of bone.

Watch out, you might get banned for race bait. Even though the majority of women exclusively date white men.
Exactly. Even 5'5 white guys that are normie/incel tier do ok with white women and most of ethnic women here in SF. I can't stress it enough how real JBW is in SF/Seattle. Foids are extreme hypocrites. Espouse SJW bs but only date white men. Even the cucked mods here can't accept that fact.

Exactly. Even 5'5 white guys that are normie/incel tier do ok with white women and most of ethnic women here in SF. I can't stress it enough how real JBW is in SF/Seattle. Foids are extreme hypocrites. Espouse SJW bs but only date white men. Even the cucked mods here can't accept that fact.

thats only cause theres no blacks in those cities. sure whites are chads compared to asians, but we get cucked by other races like bbc's