Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion 3/10 foid simping over me

• Thread starter Godslonelymanforeve
  • Start date
G

Godslonelymanforeve

Greycel
20% - Please refrain from bragging about foid interest in you
I am a 21 yaar old khhv and a 3/10 foid is simping over me, should i go ahead in order to ascend?

Average chads.is user
@Fat Link @Master @SlayerSlayer

If a girl is simping over you, you’re probably vaguely attractive. Maybe don’t need to be here IMO… you’re gonna get a shit ton of flak for this from other users.

That nothing bro, I got 9/10 literal supermodels who keep harassing me with gifts and money because they want to me take them out on a date and bang their minds out

Larping master rpg design 2 me

That nothing bro, I got 9/10 literal supermodels who keep harassing me with gifts and money because they want to me take them out on a date and bang their minds out
srs?

Another day, another fakecel

Failednormies threads always give some thrilling in the forum :feelsohh:
I wouldn't fuck a 3/10 eather btw, i would just invite her to my place and strangle her while she screams "i should have dated Chad!". BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPENS BECAUSE I'M A 2,5/10. Do a BBQ with her meat if she's chubby, i'll bring wine.

See you in ban appeals. XD

Ascend than leave

Another day, another thread on fakecels.is

Get out OP, unless she has some kind of mental illness you are not an incel and you do NOT know what we are coming through. Even the ugly whores hate me. If low-tier beckies simp at you that is a normie trait. Though it's possibble that she smiled at you twice to be nice or to low-key seduce you for fun (foids do that for attention and to generate orbiters) and actually hates you as well while you're just being stupid and naive.

volcel if you don't, and gtfo

Yes, please leave.

Get the fuck out of here. You do not belong.

Yes but I’m still truecel because my autism prevents me from doing anything with them

Did you freeze up during football, facing the pressure of the NT crowd as an autistic outsider?

If a whore simps over you, that means you aren't unattractive. Go and try to ascend with her, fool.

Even the ugly whores hate me
I didn't experience that hatredness from sub5 women, tbh. I should go outside more just to get mogged and ignored :feelsgah:

Life is a fucking joke.

Fucking fakecel gtfo here POS.

Sounds rough men:feelsbadman:woudnt like to be you,I have at least a 10 9/10 10/10 blond blue eyed stacies a day begging me to take their virginity,but I am too shy to ever try anything with them:cryfeels:

Sounds rough men:feelsbadman:woudnt like to be you,I have at least a 10 9/10 10/10 blond blue eyed stacies a day begging me to take their virginity,but I am too shy to ever try anything with them:cryfeels:

Screenshot from 2021 11 15 13 25 13

You should be permabanned for this.

Users here act like he got sexually harassed by a supermodel lol. Most of you wouldnt touch a 3 with a 10 feet pole lmao:feelsjuice:

Are you asexual? Why are you on the incel forum if you can get models? If i were you , i would bang 9/10 supermodels.

“Guys I have foid simping for me but I don’t want that. Please trust me though I’m still innkwellll!1!!” :feelsseriously:

Users here act like he got sexually harassed by a supermodel lol. Most of you wouldnt touch a 3 with a 10 feet pole lmao:feelsjuice:
Only a 1 and 2 scare me, a 3 is perfectly fine

speak for urself nigga I would ascend with a 3/10 easily