Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 3/10 Currycel got that "laid" on POF - You guys were wrong - I'm leaving this place, Bye.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The title is sarcasm

This curry actually thought he'd get laid on POF Tinder, and ended up getting choked and killed by some crazy foid who was searching for an easy target.

"She killed him under this ruse or pretence they were going to engage in consensual sexual activity that would involve choke play."
After briefly texting Mr Rathod on the dating site Plenty of Fish, she invited him over."

@SlayerSlayer for this amazing find
NO SEX CONFIRMED, INCEL CONFRIMED
2019 11 20 01 13 20 Melbourne teen denies dating app murder

NO SEX CONFIRMED, INCEL CONFRIMED

Untitled

Last edited:
Just be a curry, bro

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F434e7863-1b4f-4195-9c36-abf68369f7e1

looks like the joker even without makeup

But is it really a foid though? Looks like tranny to me.

Just be a curry, bro

The lawyer said the young woman had a difficult upbringing, had been in care since she was 10 and had two full time carers from the age of 14 until she turned 18.

"Ms Dolheguy is a very damaged young person, you will hear she has very complex needs," she said.

She was 18 at the time of the attack but turned 20 in October.

During the trial openings Ms Dolheguy sat in the dock using colour pencils, and appeared to be drawing.

Can you imagine this currycel thinking he made it, was gona lose his virginity, gona be a normie now, those incels were wrong bro, this is it bro, its gona happen bro! good thing I didnt listen to those incels!

Be careful guys, you might get a match one day on a dating site, but its probably just going to end up be some crazy bitch like this who wants to choke you to death after pretending shes going to fuck.

Attachments

• r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
    r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 23
Can you imagine this currycel thinking he made it, was gona lose his virginity, gona be a normie now, then ends up in some crazy fucks house who was just hunting for someone.
with a Whyte bitch too lol, why would you think it's going to be that easy?

this makes me think tinder is some low iq shit especially if you don't meet in public the first time

The future truly is female.

with a Whyte bitch too lol, why would you think it's going to be that easy?

this makes me think tinder is some low iq shit especially if you don't meet in public the first time

It was an Indian student that she matched with, he went to her place. They put a picture of him on the news just before, but none of the articles online are showing his picture. The picture they showed of him he looked like he was Looksmaxxing currycel (Looksmaxxing in that you can tell he is a incel, but hes trying very hard not to look like one)

i'd like to see a foid try that shit with me, i'd literally rape her

It was an Indian student that she matched with, he went to her place. They put a picture of him on the news just before, but none of the articles online are showing his picture. The picture they showed of him he looked like he was Looksmaxxing currycel (Looksmaxxing in that you can tell he is a incel, but hes trying very hard not to look like one)

She probably picked an Indian manlet, specifically because she can overpower his weak ass, and also the law would be on her side, AS A WHITE WOMAN. I also love how this real life event, is the inverse of HBO's "The Night Of"

Found his pics nvm

>Just get a haircut bro
>Just get some fashionable clothes bro
>Just get some Avatar's bro
>Just get your facial hair done right bro
>You'll be swimming in pussy bro

Maulin
Images 3

I hope the foid gets a life sentence, but knowing cuckstralia, it will walk off with a 10 yr or less sentence.

Can you imagine this currycel thinking he made it, was gona lose his virginity, gona be a normie now, those incels were wrong bro, this is it bro, its gona happen bro! good thing I didnt listen to those incels!

Be careful guys, you might get a match one day on a dating site, but its probably just going to end up be some crazy bitch like this who wants to choke you to death after pretending shes going to fuck.
I hate this world. Can't even get your dick wet without it being a total unexpected blackpill to the face

The curry mogs me in everything but height (and probably strength). I bet he is not even a Virgin.

I bet he is (was) - I doubt she even fucked him before choking him. The police say she lured him under the guise of sex, which to me could mean she didn't even do anything sexual with him, that it was all just bait to get him into her house so she could choke him.

The curry mogs me in everything but height (and probably strength). I bet he is not even a Virgin.

He is average looking for a curry 5/10
He looksmaxxed +2
7/10 for an Indian
Indian in Anglo country = -4 points

Final rating 3/10
Holy fuck you guize, check out the killer's IG. I've never seen a woman so CREEPY. The currycel had a deathwish. It's almost as if, for a virgin like him, it were fated.

Jesus christ
Yeah he was def incel.

Untitled

Last edited:
FYI, the currycel got no action, all he got was a chokin' according to a medical examiner:

2019 11 20 01 13 20 Melbourne teen denies dating app murder

Found his pics nvm

>Just get a haircut bro

View attachment 170202View attachment 170203
How do you not know he was a currychad who was going to smash a whale?

I bet he is (was) - I doubt she even fucked him before choking him. The police say she lured him under the guise of sex, which to me could mean she didn't even do anything sexual with him, that it was all just bait to get him into her house so she could choke him.
Why? She might incapacitates him with sex, then kills her victim like a black widow, after he spends his vital essence and is sleeping. Look at her weight, and his physique. He died at the hospital, not at her home. She planned it out... poorly.

I was wrong! There was no sex. He was dead, but I don't know if he was incel.

Found his pics nvm

>Just get a haircut bro

View attachment 170202View attachment 170203

Incels trying to looksmaxx is like fakeup. You can just tell within 5 seconds he's incel. No haircut, fashion, or muscles can erase that tiny dick energy all incels have.

I think I started reading this story with great sadness, but now I find the whole affair to be darkly humorous. Maybe, because it's true. It's true that some things are just too good to be true, but also the way the currycel was just so basic incel, and that he was so desperate he was willing to smash ( :feelskek: ) a clearly psycho CREEPY fat chick.

Last edited:
How do you not know he was a currychad who was going to smash a whale?

Why? She might incapacitates him with sex, then kills her victim like a black widow, after he spends his vital essence and is sleeping. Look at her weight, and his physique. He died at the hospital, not at her home. She planned it out... poorly.

I was wrong! There was no sex. He was dead, but I don't know if he was incel.

Are we honestly going to sit here and pretend this wasn't his first and only match on any dating site, and it just so happened to be a crazy murderer psycho fat bitch? Lets be real, this was his first match on any of these sites, he had bad RNG, most of us never get any matches because these kinds of killer women are fairly rare, especially ones on dating apps, he basically had the worst RNG an incel could have on a dating site, his one and only match has no intention of having sex, just wanted to do this shit to him. Imagine this currycel thinking some girl wanted to have sex with him finally, then this happens.

hes a cuck for going for an ugly, fat feminist looking whore. only thin, feminine women are worthy of dating or mating with

Are we honestly going to sit here and pretend this wasn't his first and only match on any dating site, and it just so happened to be a crazy murderer psycho fat bitch? Lets be real, this was his first match on any of these sites, he had bad RNG, most of us never get any matches because these kinds of killer women are fairly rare, especially ones on dating apps, he basically had the worst RNG an incel could have on a dating site, his one and only match has no intention of having sex, just wanted to do this shit to him. Imagine this currycel thinking some girl wanted to have sex with him finally, then this happens.
Where is his IG? He probably gang raped indians in his own country with his friends.

Goddamn, I almost forgot what it the apps were like. But yeah, once in a blue moon you do get the crazy fat chick that ghosts you anyway, because you were STILL a pity match to them.

This video is just fucking creepy! Poor Currycel was so desperate to ascend he would have actually fucked this monstrosity if she was down for it and not some nutcase murderer.

Here comes the bride lol :feelskek:

Damn pajeet just wanted sax

Where is his IG? He probably gang raped indians in his own country with his friends.

He was an accounting major that had female friends :bluepill:, and was known for being a nice friendly guy. Almost all of the rapists in India have a third grade education or lower education, low inhib as fuck, and wouldn't understand the concept of consent, if you were to educate it to them for months.
This video is just fucking creepy! Poor Currycel was so desperate to ascend he would have actually fucked this monstrosity if she was down for it and not some nutcase murderer.

It's like she's a made up fucking True Detective villain

Last edited:

Attachments

• images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 18
Curry died without getting bobs and vagene. Fuckin' bitch lasgna.

Would fuck her tbh. Would just manhandle this thicc bitch so she can't kill me.

Thiccrazy

She sounds genuinely insane ngl. This is why just go for insane foids theory doesn't work, they only want to choke Chad to death.

She sounds genuinely insane ngl. This is why just go for insane foids theory doesn't work, they only want to choke Chad to death.

It takes a crazy bitch to fuck an incel though

It's makeup bruh, designed to give you an erection. IRL prolly look like shit.
I'm talking mainly about her body. Also you can see her face in the arrest photo.

Found his pics nvm
dude literally looks like a fucking currychad and he's a fucking virgin
it's literally fucking over for sub-8 males. fucking LDAR this shit is so fucked.

dude literally looks like a fucking currychad and he's a fucking virgin
it's literally fucking over for sub-8 males. fucking LDAR this shit is so fucked.

The bar is set very high for curry and ricecels. Need to be 8+ as a curry just to not be an incel.

2019 11 20 02 32 15 Jamie Lee Dolheguy  Melbourne woman allegedly lured her victim on dating s

This was the pic she used on POF. :feelskek: It's over for curries & rices.

Poor guy. She should be executed

Poor guy. She should be executed
I feel really bad for their parents. He was their only child. They still have student loans to pay, and were hoping his education could cover it. They can't even afford to ship his remains back to India, and give him a proper burial.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back