Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2k posts (without postmaxxing), only high quality threads and comments, praise me ITT

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
Deleted member 21504

Deleted member 21504

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
Here we go, inkwells. I have now posted 2000 unique posts of the finest quality.

I have only gotten 50% ban and only 6 warnings. So very well behaved and a positive influence. Will Serge send me a golden pocket pussy now?

Mogs me hard bro.

I shall copy this and post parts of it probably months from now.

We're proud of you son!

Keep up the good work!

the only based shitposter is @needsolution

dude, weren't you banned?
Comment oianhNFAnixTNo76KnIb2tzX1SUiobyC

What's more impressive is that you did this within a month, praise be upon you

Nice work on the milestone, man.

I have only gotten 50% ban and only 6 warnings. So very well behaved and a positive influence. Will Serge send me a golden pocket pussy now?
LOL that's hardly fine behaved. You're 10% away from a temp ban.

I like post counts for the "Sense of progression", as Serge put it.

Here we go, inkwells. I have now posted 2000 unique posts of the finest quality.

Dont get banned bro, dont wanna lose anyone here. You will be remember as the King of octobercels.
How is ur life as a postmaxxer?

So many warnings in very little time. JFL at the state of 2019cels

Dont get banned bro, dont wanna lose anyone here. You will be remember as the King of octobercels.
How is ur life as a postmaxxer?
Yeah man. Give us the details

Legit congratulations. most people post max here and there.

I don't understand how you guys post so much. I can spend an hour browsing and not finding anything interesting to comment on. I doubt I will surpass 1k by my two-year anniversary

Makes sense now that I think about it. How old are you?
Hey, man, let me just mail you my birth certificate. That'll be quicker.

YIKES ALMIGHTY, Y'ALL.
THANKS 4 ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT.
EDIT: OMG THANKS 4 THE REDDIT GOLD.
EDIT 2: MY WIFE CAME IN AND THOUGHT I WAS CRYING CUZ IT SOUNDS LIKE IM CRYING WHEN IM HAPPY.

KIIIIND STRAAAANGEEEERS!!!
Yeet2

Damn took me forever to get 2k

working on 2500 now

Great job at LDAR

Without postmaxing? You sure about that one?

Have to be weary, postmaxers are always fakecels

Nah theres faster ways that that.

I'm 17.

See how easy that was?
Shit colvin. Didnt know you were such a youngcel. People say youngcels have it easier but i dont believe it in this instagram/tinder era. You probably grew up in the most competitive sexual market place in last 100000 years

Post mogs are brutal

Nice work on the milestone, man. Still working on reaching 10k posts for that fine and dandy red screen name colour.

Nice work on the milestone, man. Still working on reaching 10k posts for that fine and dandy red screen name colour.
It's already red, bro. Or am I retarded?

took me 1 year to get to 2000 tbh .
all that postcount does is change your color and make other user suck your dick cause halo .
Its way too exhausting for me to respond to every thread .
Wow, thanks man! Love the attitude!