Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2D girls are far better than 3D ones

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
2D girls are sweet, with a good personality and beautiful, it's so obvious that they aren't real, instead 3D whores are shallow whores, and even a stacy is far not as good looking as 2D girls

I wish there was an isekai pill to get out from this shithole world
Irl Madara when?

@jerkjocky Look at this faggot :lul:
wtf is wrong with literally half of the userbase? apparently some of us not as resistent to brainrot as others.

gay gigacope thread

@jerkjocky Look at this faggot :lul:
wtf is wrong with literally half of the userbase? apparently some of us not as resistent to brainrot as others.
gay gigacope thread
Look, the way this is written is cringey as hell, but anime or not can you really argue that fictitious characters written by good writers wouldn't surpass the typical NPC? If fictional characters weren't personable the genre would be much less revered, & especially with how bad modern society is I don't see how this is flawed

I know, but you can't fuck them.

Irl Madara when?
It’s funny how anime, catered towards gigaincels, represents the victory over wanting to end up in such a situation (Naruto) as the biggest triumph.

because theyre fuckin cartoon, god damnit

Just living in ur gay ass fantasy world.
How tf can someone jerk off to fuckin cartoons is beyond me
why u are so mad, it's just a cope and where is the prob?

because theyre fuckin cartoon, god damnit

Just living in ur gay ass fantasy world.
How tf can someone jerk off to fuckin cartoons is beyond me
Foid detected :foidSoy:

"Well, meet 2d girls, why do you pester real ones?" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Retard detected. If you like the personality of 2D girls you are most likely gay because they’re written by men. So it’s actually a male personality that you are attracted to ironically. That’s the classic bait and switch that turns weebs homosexual. Real women act nothing like that. Living in a fantasy land is escapist copium which is fine if you’re into that; but don’t try to make some objective statement about it being superior. If you were chad you wouldn’t even be on this forum or even watch 2d foids. You’d be busy having sex right about now.

So it’s actually a male personality that you are attracted to
so if you are attracted to a stacy with a "male personality" you are gay, JFL at your logic

Why are you guys @GOIT and @Rhaast debating, it's not a debate. Its a fact that 2d>3d, japanese men learned this long ago.

so if you are attracted to a stacy with a "male personality" you are gay, JFL at your logic
Stacy literally doesn’t have male personality. That would be trans in which case still gay.

Retard detected. If you like the personality of 2D girls you are most likely gay because they’re written by men. So it’s actually a male personality that you are attracted to ironically. That’s the classic bait and switch that turns weebs homosexual. Real women act nothing like that. Living in a fantasy land is escapist copium which is fine if you’re into that; but don’t try to make some objective statement about it being superior. If you were chad you wouldn’t even be on this forum or even watch 2d foids. You’d be busy having sex right about now.
By this logic having a crush or idealizing any woman is gay; if a male mind is perceiving a woman & making assumptions (you can never 100% know a person - you'd have to literally be them for that) that makes it gay because the perception is from a male? Also, what about anime like FMA or Blue Exorcist that are written by women? Is it gay to like women with hereditary traits from their fathers? Literally ANYTHING can be gay if you think about it a certain way this argument is retarded

Irl Madara when?
A man can dream

Also

21315.jpg

"Shalom"

:bigbrain: