Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 29 yo incel hERo arrested for shooting women and police found misogynistic posts on his fb profile

I hope he likes being butt raped in prison.

You must never let them caught you....It would be a big move if all incels could pay, to bail this guy out. That would made everyone loose their shit.

Last edited:
JFL if you use social media.

When he was arrested for that incident on July 20, authorities say he confessed to five other instances of road-rage shooting, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported. The March victim came forward after seeing reports of the arrest.

He should've plead the Fifth (remain silent and never talk to police) because police are not a man's friend in feminist-occupied States of America, Canada or United Kikedom.

One day we will free him

Huffpost is run by women. women also shouldn't have jobs. in anything. useful idiots for the jews.

I hope he likes being butt raped in prison.

they only saw him as a grave danger and set his bond so high because he is a fat ogre. and jfl that after that theres a vid of 3 students that were caught planning a multicultural shooting on their school

Last edited:
Here we go again.

He should've plead the Fifth (remain silent and never talk to police) because police are not a man's friend in feminist-occupied States of America, Canada or United Kikedom.

View attachment 37518
they only saw him as a grave danger and set his bond so high because he is a fat ogre. and jfl that after that theres a vid of 3 students that were caught planning a multicultural shooting on their school
Oh no don't get me wrong, I'm not against what he has done, only that he should of committed sui and not been arrested by the police.
People should read the other posts in the thread before replying to others.

The incel rebellion is coming near

European Royals/vatican/zionist desrved to be killed in public due to them keeping on purpose the status quo in everything that prolongues the agony of many people, and being responsible for most of the disgrace and on earth and throughout history

How many kills did he get though was it 0?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back