Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 29 year old foid has achieved nothing in life

How the fuck is a femoid 29 and hasn't passed high school? No degrees? How? When you get worshipped just for existing?

What a massive fucking failure lmao, even as a depressed Incel I graduated high school, got two University degrees, and even though I don't work a "real" job, I do make a good chunk of money doing contracts online thanks to said degrees. We are only equal in terms of having just a learner's license (which I had started at 27, not 18 JFL), and living with parents.

And yet, she still has nothing to worry about. She must really hate the thought of getting with some normie to support her. Imagine her level of disgust of having to live with a non-Chad.

:foidSoy: My own life decisions make me feel miserable.
:soy: You go girl!

:incel: I haven't had any female affection ever. I'm probably going to rope soon.
:feels: Ban this woman hater and suicide promoter!

either literally deformed or extreme mentalcel

even in those cases she just has to tap 3 times and install tinder to ascend

Can still easily find some cuck to support her
She's a proof that no one has the right to shame us for having shitty jobs or no job at all. If NEET loser women dated their match aka @-BrettyBoy- most of the inceldom would be solved. I am not saying live together and start a family.
I do make a good chunk of money doing contracts online thanks to said degrees. We are only equal in terms of having just a learner's license (which I had started at 27, not 18 JFL), and living with parents.
What do you do? It's ok to pm me if you don't want to say it here.
:foidSoy: My own life decisions make me feel miserable.
:soy: You go girl!

:incel: I haven't had any female affection ever. I'm probably going to rope soon.
:feels: Ban this woman hater and suicide promoter!

If you don't think that taking miles of cock is an accomplishment - you're a sexist

thank you for brightening up my day

instead of working hard to get herself out of this situation by studying and cultivating skills she decides to look for pity on reddit. She is a female chris chan. She will most likely marry a betabux normie when her parents are too feeble to provide for her and continue her NEET lifestyle.

people like that tend to not change. she also probably has been hooking up with chads from tinder but she left that out because she doesn't want to be seen as the whore she is.
thank you for brightening up my day
there are hundreds of thousands maybe even millions of foids just like her in the west. the only difference is their boyfriends/husbands betabux for them while they lay around all day long

maybe female Daniel Lord would be more accurate
Didn't he teach himself Japanese or something like that?
It's incredibly hard to think of man who is more useless than a woman.

wOmEn ArE oPpReSsEd

another attention whore:feelsjuice:

Is there even any point? We all know they can go on OLD and find a rich stem boyfriend within 2 seconds, they don't need to work hard academically.

I think women should only work in their household anyway. Real jobs are for men
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 06 um 125411

She's a proof that no one has the right to shame us for having shitty jobs or no job at all. If NEET loser women dated their match aka @-BrettyBoy- most of the inceldom would be solved. I am not saying live together and start a family.

What do you do? It's ok to pm me if you don't want to say it here.
Can still easily find some cuck to support her

Meanwhile we incels are doomed if we don't wageslave :feelsrope:

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/rx8jdm/just_feeling_depressed_and_alone_and_pathetic/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/socialanxiety/comments/rx8jdm/just_feeling_depressed_and_alone_and_pathetic/hrh6kh2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

At least one dude knows what’s up.

A foid can be an absolutr loser and have the lowest amount of self-esteem and self respect, and she still can find a guy willing to date her.

JFL at men "self-improving" when it's all going to be in vain.

And JFL at sex havers calling us losers for being virgins and unable to be seen as desirable by foids, yet a slut getting cum and dumped and having trains run on her and ending up a single teen mom is considered the lowest any female can go.

funny how after all that she didn't say she's a virgin. a male equivalent would be called a neckbeard.

The school system actually caters to females so it's even more pathetic.
I know they are given more leeway than men. Yet she still managed to fail it :feelskek:

her hole will get her a good life once she finds a simp