Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

29-year-old foid dies due to brain rotting away after she has butt/boob surgery in 3rd world country

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

Texas mom who died from fungal brain infection linked to filthy medical equipment had boob job, liposuction AND Brazilian butt lift at Mexico clinic​

71931301-0-image-a-4_1686309907664.jpg

based a foids death is the victory of god revolting against clownworld

imagine going through the pain and misery to get a ton of plastic surgeries to sexually satisfy a white chad just to get killed in the end by some weird virus or low quality products. DESERVED

Coulda just stopped eating.

why does a mom need beauty surgery?

why does a mom need beauty surgery?
Bc her stomach and pussy got to stretched out from the pregnancies and this endangers her riding the cock carousel.

wtf how does she get a brain infection from boob injection

those pajeet doctors are something special man

maybe they went ER on her on purpose

I wouldn't fucking trust a pajeet doctor with a cold let alone a fucking surgery JFL, this niggers get their certificates from wish.com

Mom of 4, yet her priorities were all superficial and vain. Sad.

wtf how does she get a brain infection from boob injection

those pajeet doctors are something special man

maybe they went ER on her on purpose

I wouldn't fucking trust a pajeet doctor with a cold let alone a fucking surgery JFL, this niggers get their certificates from wish.com
She went to 3rd world Mexico to save a few thousand dollars, in exchange they don’t have regulations there

It looks don’t mattER, why did she spend thousands of dollars on a risky surgERy to improve hER looks?

Should’ve worked on getting a bettER pERsonality instead, then maybe she would still be alive

Better to go to turkey than mexico for third-world surgery

never trust a latam monkey

Hahaha ha, all for some Chad dick, now nothing.

:lul: :lul: :lul: next time go to the gym maybe in hell

pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

I just bit my lip and it hurt very much

Mom of 4, yet her priorities were all superficial and vain. Sad.
To any males of the four children, hello from the past. Sorry your mom was unable to accept her life as a medicore women, somehow...We accept you with open ropes, I mean arms!
I might be dead by the time you read this.

Imagine rotting your brain just to be railed by chad a few more times.
The state of foids is hilarious

And these are the people that are actually having kids.
It makes me sick. If I actually had a kid, that money would go towards their own looksmaxxing funds. I'd want my children to have the best chance in life. I would do anything to prevent them from suffering like I have.

It makes me sick. If I actually had a kid, that money would go towards their own looksmaxxing funds. I'd want my children to have the best chance in life. I would do anything to prevent them from suffering like I have.
I think most parents don’t want kids on purpose it’s more of a mistake.

Lifefuel indeed :lul:
The whore had 4 kids and still craved that chad attention she probably lost after those children were born

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back