Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 28y incel "ascends" with a tranny

Desperate coping leftist loser

good thing hes going to hell 100 percent

If we incels wanted other men, incels would no longer exist. Because the world is full of desperate fags who will fuck anything

more organic fuel for hell

delusional he is just coping SAD many such cases. This is what soltitude does to a mf :shock:

This is 100% faggotry and DOES NOT count as ascension

There is no such thing as chicks with dicks, only men with tits

Ascension only counts if every cell in the foid's body has XY chromosomes :feelshaha:

Sth is wrong if you have a picture of a man and a woman and you have to clarify which one is where :feelskek::feelskek:

What no pussy does to a mf

Fucking your boyfriend in his dirty asshole is not ascension, sweaty.

Proud to be incel:feelsmage:

This photo smells of monkey pox

hope he gets the worst case of monkeypox

This is not an ascension. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

hahahaha what a faggot

just ascend with tranny bro

everyone has a pussy, some just smell like shit:feelsEhh:

the worst part is that i couldn't even get an ugly tranny even if i wanted to sin.

According to leftists (I can say this because I'm a Marxist) the difference between heterosexuality and homosexuality is the person getting fucked in the ass saying "btw I'm a woman"

Liberals made fun of gay conversion therapy but it was right all along. Just tell the wives of gay men to """identify""" as men, homosexuality solved.

According to leftists (I can say this because I'm a Marxist) the difference between heterosexuality and homosexuality is the person getting fucked in the ass saying "btw I'm a woman"

Liberals made fun of gay conversion therapy but it was right all along. Just tell the wives of gay men to """identify""" as men, homosexuality solved.