Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

28th anniversary of Saint Marc's retribution

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
On this day 28 years ago, Saint Marc bravely decided to enter his school and lay waste to every female piece of shit he could. With an impressive kill count of 14 and with all his victims being exclusively female, this man truly was a hero and a martyr of the blackpilled cause. Today we honor him.

6cEM7ja_d.webp

Does he have a manifesto?

Females should be punished for denying us their pussinis.

coldmachinery said:
Does he have a manifesto?

This is his suicide note -----

Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.
Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.
Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not][73] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since][74] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.
Sorry for this too brief letter.

-Marc Lépine

Damn I always wondered who that was in your pic. Another hero for me to worship.

If that's all he's got he's sort of Adam Lanza tier in terms of motivations as he didn't really get the chance to go into detail about anything. Reading that note feels like an average post lol not something scribbled down before going on a rampage. Still though guy seemed to be ahead of his time, with having incel issues, being antI feminist, and Eric Harris was denied entry to the military for shitty reasons too.

Wow his words were truly prophetic to the T.

Zielony4 said:
Damn I always wondered who that was in your pic. Another hero for me to worship.
He should be THE incel hero to worship. ER had the right idea but his execution was terrible. Saint Marc specifically targeted females and succeeded.

Enlightened spirit

"Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts."

( takbir )

RIP to a martyr.

Hails to Saint Marc! May we pray that others are inspired by his actions and take up arms against femorrhoid-kind.

A man ahead of his time for realising what a cancer feminism was, he says how erudite he is and yet his writing seems a little disconnected and without form. I don't condone his actions and i believe he was suffering from some sort of temporary psychosis when he did it.

Blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord.

Autistic idiot that was simply born too early

in his time "good personality" could actually get you laid

poor dude, funny you all bigging him up if he had been born 28 years later he would have been a normy Chad, that fucked girls from Tinder and laughed at incels here on inceltears

Praise be to st lepine.

NekoStance said:
Autistic idiot that was simply born too early

in his time "good personality" could actually get you laid

poor dude, funny you all bigging him up if he had been born 28 years later he would have been a normy Chad, that fucked girls from Tinder and laughed at incels here on inceltears

He had incel look.

ironcrusher38 said:
He had incel look.

He wouldn't have if he was born 28 years later, is my point

damn, my thread got cucked.

lel, it's all good brother. More appropriate for you to post it anyway

SaintMarcLepine said:
On this day 28 years ago, Saint Marc bravely decided to enter his school and lay waste to every female piece of shit he could. With an impressive kill count of 14 and with all his victims being exclusively female, this man truly was a hero and a martyr of the blackpilled cause. Today we honor him.

6cEM7ja_d.webp

Amen!

Archangel Lepine, the highest of all God’s servants.

MayorOfKekville said:
Archangel Lepine, the highest of all God’s servants.

lol he is really archangel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back