Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 28 year old STACY paralyzed, in ICU after routine chiropractor visit

• Thread starter Deleted member 44323
  • Start date
You made your first post new user I’m like proud of you

chiropractic is fucking faux medicine, she deserves what she got jfl
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

chiropractery is just new age quackery jfl

foids love that shit, might as well give them some scented candles and a horoscope with their "chiropractor" visit :feelswhat:

Not a stacy she's ugly

I read a case study about a hole who died in her car after visiting one.

She can stroke my peninsula!

The videos of chiropractice I've seen on youtube are fucking wild. The chiropractor usually goes hulk-mode, yanking and twisting necks like he's out for blood.

Still we live worse life than her even if she is paralyzed

Meant to post this but never got around to it. Me and @ilieknothing were slaying more Australian Stacies at our bachelor pad. @ilieknothing is in the bedroom with his Stacy right now.

chiropractery is just new age quackery jfl

foids love that shit, might as well give them some scented candles and a horoscope with their "chiropractor" visit :feelswhat:
My mother wants me to go to a chiropractor since I have problems with my back. She dragged me to one once when I was a kid, this nigger actually jumped on my back with his full body weight :lul:

Ngl it helped for a while but no way in hell I'm doing this again, way too dangerous :feelskek:

Meant to post this but never got around to it. Me and @ilieknothing were slaying more Australian Stacies at our bachelor pad. @ilieknothing is in the bedroom with his Stacy right now.
Yes, she has blonde hair and big tits

She shouldn't have been messing with altERnative medicine.

She would have been better off just getting a massage imo.

and now shes gonna set up a gofundme in order to get a boat load of cash from retarded simps

sounds like she rejected the wrong dr.incel
also her back was hurting, I assume due to gang banging chadrones

imagine going to med school for several years thinking you will finally ascend, then a blond foid asks you
to treat her for getting her back blown out by chadrones

Based chiropractor

Sometimes it happens.

sounds like she rejected the wrong dr.incel
also her back was hurting, I assume due to gang banging chadrones

imagine going to med school for several years thinking you will finally ascend, then a blond foid asks you
to treat her for getting her back blown out by chadrones

they are not real doctors, these chriopractioners. but yeah, he does look incel

60318571-11017649-Dr_TJ_Harpham_chiropractor_at_Richmond_Hill_Family_Chiropractic_-m-17_1657918997630.jpg