Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 27 yo. teacher fucks 13 yo. mini-Chad, cucks husband

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
A teacher in Goodyear, Arizona has been jailed for alleged sexual misconduct with a 13-year-old. Goodyear police say, Brittany Zamora, 27, was arrested Wednesday after parents found text messages between Zamora and the male student.

Zamora teaches sixth-grade at Las Brisas Academy near 182nd Avenue and Broadway. Police say the parents found messages eluding to sexual activity both on and off the campus. Lisa Kutis, a spokesperson for the Goodyear Police Department said, "The text messages found are sexual in nature that allege an ongoing relationship between the two."

The text messages were discovered after the parents used an app to monitor his phone. "As a result of an app, which alerted the parents to some keywords, they then checked the cell phone and discovered these text messages," Kutis continued. The parents then informed the school's principal who in turn contacted the police. Interim Superintendent Dr. Richard Rundhaug said, "They froze different screens off the student’s phone. We made arrangements for the teacher to come to school today for a meeting with the principal, and the arrest took place before that meeting could take place."

According to the victim, the relationship started in a classroom chat group where he and Zamora started flirting. The contact soon led to Zamora sending naked pictures of herself to the teen. Court documents show the victim's father made a police report to Buckeye Police March 22 saying that Zamora and her husband were calling and harassing him.

eff5a56f650407e7c0ea23e7b8c0876a66f3d4646453987e340cdf3d1469e99b.jpg

5b4924f7c0a2994049b7d8115be2baa04c5764c847bd60db65d1a1ba078da9c4.jpg

for every one of these whore teachers who gets caught there are 100 more who dont

Lol why are these female teachers always married ? If you had any self-respect as a male you would never get married especially if she’s a teacher

She looks like a guy I went to school with kek

She is honestly kind of gross looking what a stupid fucking whore

this bitch needs to have her jaw broken

How does a 13 year old go to the place of this teacher without his parents knowing? This is the US, not Europe, you need to drive if you want to get anywhere (no public transportation outside of major cities).

This happens everyday

thats the face of some whore who was never told "no" in life.

direct her to the purification units.

Chad gets action at 13 while I continue to rot here.
He didn't even have to do anything, just go to school and exist.

Her dick sucking looking mouth.

Meanwhile our looksmatch wouldn't even kiss us.

Stoning her to death would be too humane a sentence! Put her feet-first through a human shredder!

You can bet most married men are bluepilled, so the husband deserves the humiliation of getting cucked by 13 year old Chadlet.

The whore should be stoned to death, but these skanks usually get the pussypass.

Just be prepubescent theory strikes again

Shit, I'm jelly for that 13 yr old lucky motherfucker.

Just imagine the normal scum outrage if the genders where reversed. But since it was a cunt it's "lol I wish that were me"

mayne that is OLD NEWS!!! That is like from last week. You need to catch up with this kinda news.

What about the latest from this weekend?

"Kenleigh Prendergast, 25, had only been at Spartanburg Day School in South Carolina for five months when she is said to have started the inappropriate relationship with a pupil 'aged 16 or 17' in January this year."

4ABB852A00000578-5566291-image-m-29_1522552163316.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...exual-relationship-student.html#ixzz5BUUF4XIc

just reading this makes me think the amount of mini-chads RIGHT NOW non-stop fucking teachers like her and no one even knows yet, while we rot slowly.