Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 27 year old truecel gets lung cancer.

His toxic personality made him ill teehee.

In all seriousness if you're in that situation you may as well try to get a high score going ER (in minecraft).
If you do well you might get acronym’d and become statusmaxxed after death at least

Depression (being ugly) also lowers the immune system so ugly people can not catch a break.

Social isolation likely killed this man as it has so many others. Women use this as their tool to clear out incels who they themselves created to begin with. In a comment he claimed that immunotherapy had positive results(though probably not enough). This would make sense if a weakened immune system was responsible to begin with.

>Never smoked

Damn, brutal, yeah truecels are the sacrificial lambs of humanity. I hope there is an afterlife (a pleasant one) for him.

Cope.
There is no god

Unironically yes.

Jfl whatever force is controlling this world absolutely hates truecels, be it God, mother nature, or an AI program, they want use to suffer the worst fates.
Chad's go out every night smoking twelve packs of cigarettes and dousing themselves in hard liquor, yet they are perfectly healthy. But a poor truecel who's never even touched a cigarette gets the worst type of lung cancer.
WE ARE BEING TARGETTED FOR REMOVAL AND TORTURE
ITS OVER

Just world copers BTFO. Rapist chads are doing great while this poor guy has such a brutal existence.

Last edited:
Born to suffer.

Fuck the world. Fuck everyone who told me that "hard work pays off" it doesn't.
"Hard work pays off" is just a lie they use to teach ugly people like us to bust our asses and contribute to a society that only takes from us, never gives (unless it's pain.)

strange... i have a smoker uncle, 48 years without a break from cigarette. ive never heard him cough tho he smokes a really strong type. he got no health problem.
but our incel friend here got horrible genetics. no smoking and he got cancer... we are incels for a reason
it feels like our fate is already written and it doesnt matter what we do

Sad. He should loanmaxx and live his life to the fullest in his last remaining days. He never asked to be born and now he's suffering. If there's a God than he hates us with fierce passion. I genuinely feel bad for this guy unless it's a troll/larp.

Sad. He should loanmaxx and live his life to the fullest in his last remaining days. He never asked to be born and now he's suffering. If there's a God than he hates us with fierce passion. I genuinely feel bad for this guy unless it's a troll/larp.
In the comment section he actually describes the type of his disease in detail.. I'm quite sure he's not a LARP unfortunately.

over for many many men

Nature is brutal. And that includes illnesses, genetics, natural disasters, but also other people's behavior.

And the only logical consequence of that reality is to be brutal ourselves and ditch morals completely. JFL at self imposing handicaps on yourself while your environment is hostile and ruthless.
over for many many men
:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Let's start a fundraiser and order him a whore tbh. I am sad for the dude.

I typically disregard and ignore reddit, because it's reddit, but this was like a high powered rifle shot right in the feels. All this guy knew in life was pain, and he will never experience his potential in life.

tenor.gif

I hope this world burns.
I want to be aware that something like this can happen to me any time. I just want to remember all the times that i wanted to kill myself and be ready.

fuck this shit. everything is fucked. legit raging after reading that :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back